In this section...
- Delightful cottage
- Wonderfully romantic
- Just for couples
- Very private
Positioned in the heart of the Pollença countryside, this wonderful cottage will inspire those looking to get away from it all.
Wonderfully romantic and completely private, Ca’n Bobis is the perfect hideaway – just for two. The interiors are comfortable and cosy, ideal for those cooler nights in, whilst the outside areas are incredibly impressive for a one bedroom cottage – the large enclosed gardens are surrounded by a lawn and citrus trees and the private swimming pool is more in keeping with a large family villa than a picturesque cottage for two.
For many the beautiful gardens and inviting pool are ideal for long lazy summer days. However, Ca’n Bobis is situated in a wonderful corner of Mallorca with lovely Pollença and the sandy beaches of Puerto Pollença within striking distance. And, for bird lovers, Albufera Park is just a short drive away.
For those seeking tranquillity and a romantic break from the stresses of modern life, then the sought after Ca’n Bobis should be high on your list to visit!
See what the papers say
"Hideaways for two: Private pools, luxurious beach huts and woodland retreats"
The Independent, January 2015
- 1 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 1-2)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD and CD player
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double air-conditioned bedroom; leads to terrace
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Table Tennis
- Raised private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.20 – 1.80) with Roman steps
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Shops (Pollença Town) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group B2 – Peugeot 208 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Having had many holidays with Simpson Travel, we were pleased that Ca'n Bobis lived up to our expectations. A delightful secluded villa, ideal for a wonderful and relaxing holiday. We recommend Simpson to all our friends.
Mr Hoyle – October 2017
After a hectic year travelling to various places we needed a place to relax and 'switch off'. Ca'n Bobis was just the place we needed. Quiet, peaceful and private and with all the comforts of a Simpson Travel holiday. Thank you Claire for your attention! Mission accomplished!
Gordon & Valerie – September 2017
Simpson Travel's attention to detail and the quality of their staff and accommodation are all first class, guaranteeing that the holiday will live up to expectations.
Mr Bachanan-Barrow – September 2017
An ideal villa for two in tranquil surroundings. The pool always looked very clean and was ideal for cooling off or a few more strenuous lengths. Thanks to Claire for her assistance and tips.
Heather & Albert – August 2017
Had a wonderfully peaceful week in this traditional villa. The pool was amazing for two people and had a lot of use as temperatures were over 40C! Will definitely use Simpson Travel again.
Sue & Mark – July 2017
If you have ever wondered how the rich and famous travel and get treated on their exclusive getaways well wonder no more! All you have to do now is book with Simpsons Travel, exclusive and personal without needing to remortgage the house!
Mr Fuller – July 2017
The most tranquil and scenic property (with mountain views and surrounding landscaping) we have stayed in. Within easy reach of coastal and shopping amenities.
Mr Phillips – May 2017
Wonderful, private villa. Perfect for a couple wanting privacy and a decent sized pool to cool off in hot weather.
Mrs Tuite – June 2015
For those seeking privacy and a romantic hideaway for two Can Bobis was superb. Having your own pool and garden was a delight and we enjoyed just relaxing and watching all the wild bird life (binoculars recommended). The local area is delightful, especially recommend Pollenca market on Sunday morning, a feast for the eyes as well as the palette! As always with Simpson, booking and travel arrangements were excellent.
Mrs Floyd – June 2015
Fabulous secluded location and only ten minutes from old Pollenca and twenty to the beach. So unusual to find a great villa and large pool for just two people - we had a wonderful holiday!
Mr Porteous – June 2015
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions