In this section...
- Stylish and characterful villa
- Impressive gardens
- Lovely shaded terrace
- Beautiful private pool
Villa Cabanellas is a chic country retreat near Pollença town, and a very indulgent spot to kick back and forget about the world for a while. Imaginatively restored by a local Mallorquín couple, the house is both authentic and original. The stone walls, terracotta tiles and wooden shutters have been preserved, while the outdoor spaces have been brought up to date in the form of a wonderful barbecue kitchen and a magical pool lounge.
The landscaped gardens are immaculate, opening onto orchards and rolling countryside. The contemporary-country theme continues inside, with simple styling and occasional luxury touches, such as the modern four-poster in the romantically private master bedroom.
With restaurants, shops and sandy beaches within a 10-15 minute drive, Villa Cabanellas offers the classic Mallorquín farmhouse experience without any compromise on convenience, comfort or style.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Split level
- Living area with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD players
- Kitchen and dining room includes oven, microwave, fridge-freezer and dishwasher
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Shower room
- Open wooden staircase to first floor
- Double bedroom
- Small twin bedroom (children only)
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Washing machine
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Barbecue and outside kitchen area
- Private swimming pool 8.5m x 4.1m (depth 1.6m x 1.8m) with Roman steps
- Although the villa is not detached, the pool and garden is not overlooked by adjacent property
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Shops (Pollença Town) 10min drive
- Beaches (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Palma airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
An enjoyable stay to celebrate a 65th birthday - relaxing in the garden in peaceful tranquil. Perfect location for walks, running and cycling. Started with an SUV and quickly changed by Claire to a smaller Golf. Alcudia old town is worth a visit, great cafes and Sineu Village recommended by Claire.
Ian and Amanda – October 2017
A relaxing week in a rural location. Plenty of sun and bbqing - the extra fridge was great for stocking up on meat and fish for the bbq. House has a rustic charm and is ideal for a week away to switch off. Pollenca old town is very pretty and has a good market on Sundays.
Henley Family – August 2017
A lovely week of hot weather here and Cabanellas a cool retreat. Claire's tailor made trips out were a winner. We were wowed by the Sea Cathedral with the Gaudi Chapel and the Joan Miro foundation in Palma - fab. We loved Alcudia old town too.
The Crispin Family – July 2017
Cabanellas has been a special base for our son's first summer holiday. And what a wonderful holiday it has been! We've all been pleasantly surprised by everything Mallorca has to offer - scenery, sunshine, culture, beaches, mountain views - the works! We recommend the 365 steps and Sunday market in Pollenca. The Roman Fort, historic town and beaches in Alcudia. The drive to the Monastery at Lluc is breathtaking, a spiritual revival awaits you. Mostly we recommend the villa sofas, with the picturesque rural scene down the drive, the lights on around the pool, and a glass of wine in your hand. The strongest recommendation is whether we would come back...we're already planning our next trip!
The Godfrey & Talbot Family – June 2017
We were last in Pollenca 12 years ago, when children were much younger! We have really enjoyed staying in the villa - it has met all our needs; in fact we have had a wonderful time - all helped by the weather. Many thanks to Claire who came to visit us and to advise us of best places to visit. Also to Lesley (rep who met us at airport). It's now back to SE England and the M25 traffic jams - what a contrast to here!!
The Turner Family – May 2017
Have had the most relaxing week in this beautiful villa. Found it hard to tear ourselves away to do very much. Thank you to Claire who was so friendly and helpful!
Mathews Family – August 2016
Beautiful villa with a wonderful pool, garden and outdoor living area. It was secluded but easy to reach supermarkets, beaches and plenty of lovely restaurants in nearby towns. Representative was very friendly and knowledgeable. Only issue was with steps down to the ground floor bedroom as there were no handrails, but apart from this we would thoroughly recommend this villa for a truly relaxing holiday.
Mrs Beeson – July 2016
Had a wonderful holiday, lovely villa, fantastic views & location, peaceful and quiet, central to all restaurants & amenities. Perfect!
Susan & Peter – July 2016
Fantastic service from start to finish, villa was fantastic and i will definitely look to use them again in future.
Mr Cummins – July 2015
We had a perfect 2 week family holiday here with 3 children. We enjoyed the peaceful rural location. The outside sunbathing, eating, pool and sofa area was wonderful.
Logan – August 2014
This villa is beautiful and so well furnished.
Lea & Ed – July 2014
Villa Cabanellas was an ideal villa for a family with total privacy and a delightful small garden overlooking an orchard with a superb swimming pool adjacent to the terrace. The outside kitchen and covered terrace was the only living accommodation that we used. Simply brilliant with young children.
Dr Claydon – July 2014
Highly recommended - we have travelled with Simpson Travel on 3 occasions now and each time they have proved very reliable.
Mrs Swanton – May 2014
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions