In this section...
- Stylish and contemporary villa
- Close to Pollença
- Beautiful countryside
- Private location
This serenely stylish villa is a rare find. In the foothills of the Serra de Tramuntana, surrounded by countryside, it’s perfectly private with mountain views from its large garden, but also just a short drive from historic Pollença and the renowned Pollença Golf Course.
For families or couples looking for more room, Ca'n Tortet is an easy choice – and our gallery images certainly don’t do it justice. From the light-filled, contemporary interiors, the meeting of inside and out is a seamless flow, from the fully equipped kitchen out onto the spacious terrace and into the lovely gardens.
And if you’re not relaxing by the private pool, pretty Pollença is just a 5-minute drive away, where cafés, bars, shops and restaurants await, as well as the ancient Calvary Steps – a climb worth making for the views across town, as well as the little boutiques and delicatessens you’ll find on the way up. Or if you’re looking for sea and sand, Puerto Pollença’s golden beach is 15 minutes away, where a pushchair friendly promenade also makes for a romantic evening stroll with a choice of restaurants to wine and dine in style.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player and wood burner
- Kitchen includes electric oven, gas and electric hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Open plan staircase
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (bed can be configured into a twin if required)
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Alarm if required
- Brick-built barbecue
- Private swimming pool approx. 8m x 5m
- Minimal road noise depending on the direction of the wind
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 5min drive
- Palma airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
The usual high standard we have come to expect and enjoy from Simpson Travel. Quality accommodation in well considered locations. Didn't disappoint this year at a new villa. Always a pleasure using them.
Mr Kell – October 2017
We've stayed in lots of villas and this is the best one. First time with Simpson Travel, very impressed. Graham is an excellent rep, non-intrusive, but friendly, genuine and helpful.
Caroline & Bob – October 2017
Simpson Travel provide an efficient and friendly service from our first contact by phone to delivery of the holiday we had booked. First time we have had a travel representative and it really helped us to sort out some local issues like best beaches, parking and nearest shops, etc. A real bonus.
Mr Harding – September 2017
Thank you for a fabulous holiday, the villa was new for this season and I think it will prove to be very popular. Great layout and feel about the place. We would be tempted to go back and we rarely go the same place twice.
Mrs Moores – September 2017
Thank you Simpson Travel for a wonderful week at this lovely villa. Though only stayed a week, we managed to pack in a whole bunch of goodies as well as enjoying the villa and pool. Things we found interesting were: a day in Palma around the Cathedral area. Half day boat hire around the bay. Early morning coffee in Pollença along with dinner in the side streets, Calvari steps and views, Sunday Market. Sunset at Formentor Peninsula. Day/eve in Old Town Alcúdia. A drive through the beautiful mountains and lunch in Puerto Sóller. Many thanks Graham and the team. First time to Mallorca but already planning next trip.
Des, Kath, Ollie & Maddie – August 2017
Many thanks for a wonderful week in Mallorca, staying in this beautiful villa. From the moment we saw it, we knew we would enjoy our stay here. Stylish, comfortable, beautifully and tastefully designed. We enjoyed Pollença very much – the market, the Calvari Steps, restaurants. The beaches were fabulous and the weather ideal! Thank you Graham for being so helpful and for sorting things out so promptly. We hope to be back. Absolutely loved this villa and the views!
Marcella, Greg, Joseph, Mia & Rafa – August 2017
This was our second villa holiday with Simpson Travel, last year to Corsica and this year in Mallorca. Both holidays have been outstanding and we would definitely recommend Simpson Travel as its now our first port of call for our holidays. Thank you.
Mrs Hyams – July 2017
Simpson Travel was outstanding with every aspect of the holiday. The villa, garden and pool were absolutely superb. They are by far the best travel company we have used and would highly recommend them to anyone.
Mrs Buer – June 2017
What an amazing place. Beautiful house, lovely garden, fab pool and great views. totalling relaxing holiday. We'll definitely be back. thanks.
Ralph & Sue – June 2017
What a joy to stay in this perfect place. So quiet and relaxing. Lovely location and fab accommodation. Great little town with vibrant market and shops. No shortage of brilliant restaurants in Pollença. The week has flown by, can't wait to come again. Thank you Graham and Juan.
Mr & Mrs Roberts – May 2017
Spacious and airy – the house is beautiful – well done! The pool is a treat and we made friends with the sheep. Unfortunately we didn't watch TV– just too much to do like sleeping, resting, relaxing and enjoying this perfect pool and location – many thanks.
Allie & Peter – May 2017
Our choice of Mallorcan properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions