In this section...
- Outstanding Pollença townhouse
- Stylish interiors
- Generous outdoor space
- Short stroll to square and restaurants
- Private transfers included
- Simpson family extras available
Centrally located yet with plenty of outdoor space, Ca'n Horta is easily the best conversion of its kind in Pollença. The stylish transformation took several years to complete, joining two characterful old townhouses to make one stunning holiday home, complete with a swimming pool and a choice of inviting terraces.
The pool area is perhaps the most impressive feature here, combining a spacious terrace equipped with sunbeds, a barbecue kitchen and everything you need to enjoy outdoor living, right in the heart of Pollença old town. There are several additional seating areas too, crowned by a roof-level terrace where you can sit with a glass of icy Cava as the evening sky fades from pink to gold and the diners meander contentedly from bar to restaurant in the old town streets below.
It’s very unusual to find a house of this calibre and size in such a superb position; rarer still one with such extensive outdoor space. The central location is less accommodating of cars however, so with restaurants, shops and an array of bars and cafés virtually on the doorstep, we offer private transfers directly from the airports as a more convenient alternative to car hire. Public transport connects to you to the beach at Puerto Pollença, with taxis widely available and relatively inexpensive if you prefer.
Ca'n Horta sits on a quiet street in Pollença, around 200 metres from the main square. This position means it’s not as private as our countryside villas, however the unique combination of space, atmosphere and convenient location make it a very special place to stay for a family, couple or group of friends.
Please be aware that lively fiestas take place in Pollença from 2-6 August, and the spectacular 'Davallament' procession takes place in the centre of the town on Good Friday.
- 4 bedroom townhouse (sleeps 2-8)
- Open-plan living/dining area with satellite TV, DVD player, leads to kitchen (via steps)
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, leads to pool area (via steps)
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 twin bedrooms
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Washing machine
- Summer kitchen with built-in stone barbecue
- Private swimming pool 5m x 2.5m (depth 0.50m – 1.60m) with Roman steps
- No parking
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- If you are booking the package private transfers are included due to the narrowness of the roads in the old town. Taxis are readily available nearby, but car hire can be arranged if required. We recommend that you select a flight that is scheduled to arrive in Palma no earlier than 12pm, as prior to this time there is nowhere to leave luggage. Likewise, the property must be vacated at 10am on your day of departure.
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £200 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Restaurants/shop (Pollença) 2min walk
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma and airport 45min drive
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
View holiday Booking Conditions