In this section...
- Restored finca close to Pollença
- Beautiful lawned gardens
- Light and airy interiors
- Family friendly
Can Fullós is a large and very practical family-sized villa set in attractive gardens just a couple of kilometres from Pollença town. With its sunset-pink walls and terracotta roof tiles, the villa has all the character of a classic Mediterranean summer house, and the south-east orientation means that you can enjoy the southern sunshine all day long, a particular bonus in early or late season. The wide terrace wraps around two sides of the villa, creating a handy sun trap or shady corner, depending on your mood.
The interior décor is fresh and uncluttered, with a practical layout of two bedrooms and a bathroom on each floor, ideal for two families holidaying together. And if the grown-ups want to enjoy a quiet drink in privacy without having to leave the grounds, you can retreat to the upstairs balcony with views across the garden, the pool and the surrounding countryside.
When you feel like an evening out, the traditional bars, cafés and restaurants of Pollença are less than five minutes away by car. Alternatively you can just get something simple sizzling on the barbecue, let the children run around letting off steam and take time to savour the beauty of the spot and the company of those you care about.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels) and DVD/CD player
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Spacious balcony overlooking garden
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Complimentary wifi
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outdoor laundry room with washing machine
- Outdoor WC
- Outdoor shower
- Raised private swimming pool 9.8m x 4.6m (depth 0.5m – 2.1m) with Roman steps
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Shops/restaurants (Pollença Town) 5min drive
- Beaches (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën Berlingo, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
I would like to thank Sonia (Mallorca team) and the company for a wonderful holiday. From the auto check-in facility on the website to being met upon arrival, the directions and the bag of toys Sonia arranged for my son, we couldn't be happier. Thank you. We'll use Simpson Travel again.
Mr McGowan – September 2017
We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday. Ca'an Fullos was great - really good for a young family.
Mrs Harrop – July 2016
A wonderful holiday! Beautiful location Claire was very helpful and gave us lots of excellent advice/tips Thank you!
Sophie & Tim - July 2016
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas to help you make the most of this timeless island.
View holiday Booking Conditions