In this section...
- Beautifully converted village house
- Stylish interiors
- Wonderful country views
- Short walk to restaurants and shops
This very stylish, contemporary conversion in the heart of a traditional village is the sort of property we love, combining character, comfort and convenience in equal measure.
Located equidistant between Alcúdia and Pollença, a stay here puts you within easy reach of some of the best beaches on the island, but the village of Búger retains a resolutely local feel, where children play out in the streets through the warm evenings, and the only excitement is the odd fiesta or two during the high summer months. That said, you’ll find a couple of good restaurants within easy walking distance, plus the usual small food shops and a busy Saturday market for local produce.
Ca La Tieta sleeps up to 10, ideal for two families or a group of friends keen to experience a more authentic slice of Mallorca than you might encounter right at the coast. The house feels spacious both inside and out, with room to play, sunbathe or just relax poolside with views to the Tramuntana mountains in the distance. There is beautiful walking countryside all around Búger, dotted with the old windmills that are such a photogenic feature of the region, and Playa de Muro, our favourite beach on Mallorca, is just 20 minutes away by car.
- 5 bedroom townhouse (sleeps 2-10)
Lower ground floor
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom with TV
- Shower room
- Double bedroom with TV and en-suite shower room; leads to shared terrace overlooking garden/pool area
- 2 twin bedrooms; both lead to shared terrace overlooking garden/pool area
- Bedroom with bunk beds (for two children only)
- Shower room with separate bath
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Utility room with washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid-week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2-week holidays
- Outdoor shower
- Gated terrace leading to pool
- Steps down to private swimming pool 7m x 4m (depth 0.55m – 1.60m) with Roman steps
- Parking off street or in garage (the road outside the accommodation is narrow)
- Private catering can be arranged through My Chef Catering
- Childcare service can be arranged for your holiday through Jelly and Ice-cream
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Property access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Set in the village of Búger
- Restaurants/shops (Búger Square) 2min walk
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 15min drive
- Restaurants/shops (Alcúdia old town) 15min drive
- Beach (Playa de Muro) 20min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 25min drive
- Palma airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group A2, Peugeot 108 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group A2, Citroën Berlingo, and 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group B2, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B2, Peugeot 208, and 1 Group C, Peugeot 308, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 308 or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are covered by the insurance.
Group A2 – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group B2 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group C1 – Peugeot 308 or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group D1 – Citroën C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso Automatic or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group E, Fiat Scudo 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group E1, Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a lovely time. Ca la Tieta and its surroundings are very beautiful. We enjoyed every minute spent outside in the pool and sitting on the balcony playing games before going to bed. The views are amazing – we all wish we could have stayed longer. It was an amazing holiday for all nine of us and we are very thankful. Thank you for having us.
Ellie (aged 14) – July 2018
Thank you for giving me an AMAZING time. It was great staying in Ca la Tieta and the pool was so nice. Thank you so, so, so much.
Ruby (aged 11) – July 2018
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
View holiday Booking Conditions