In this section...
- New for 2017
- Luxury villa, state-of-the-art design
- Idyllic sea views
- Close proximity to all amenities
A combination of cutting-edge technology and contemporary design, three-bedroom Cavo Mare – Villa Thalassa is a spacious 132m2 abode of pure luxury with stunning views across the sparkling Ionian Sea.
With room enough for up to six people, the fully equipped kitchen and stylish living and dining areas are far more than just comfortable places to unwind – their modern conveniences too many to list yet too impressive not to mention. The interiors are cool white and minimalist, but the lighting works the magic, providing vibrant splashes of colour to ethereal effect. It’s outside, however, that Cavo Mare – Villa Thalassa becomes its most dazzling, with a 21m2 pool and waterfall-fed Jacuzzi, lit with full RGB lighting for indulgent evenings relaxing with that view.
You’ll be staying in a residential area close enough to several shops and tavernas to make them local, but not so near that their presence looms. The nearest beach, Gaidaros, is just 1.3km away and Zakynthos Town, 9.2km.
Next to Cavo Mare – Villa Thalassa is another identical villa, Cavo Mare – Villa Meltemi. Privacy has been maintained where possible with high walls and screening, but, together, they would be perfect for two families looking to holiday with one another.
A private chef and masseur are both available for hire at the Cavo Mare Villas, for that extra bit of holiday luxury.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area; sliding doors lead to terrace
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shared bathroom
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Outdoor dining area
- Jacuzzi and waterfall on terrace
- Private swimming pool 4.8m x 3.5m (depth 1.34m maximum)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0428K91000494601
- Mini-market 12min walk
- Gaidaros beach 15-20min walk/5min drive
- Amboula beach 20min walk
- Tragaki 5min drive
- Tsilivi beach/tavernas 30min walk/10min drive
- Zakynthos Town 10min drive
- Zakynthos airport 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Ford Mondeo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. Please note that damage to the undercarriage, wing mirrors, windscreen and tyres is not covered by insurance.
Group C – 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Automatic Toyota Prius or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group W – Minibus 9 seater or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 small suitcases*
*Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With a name rooted in the native hyacinth, the beautiful island destination of Zakynthos is much loved for its scenery. Roads meander through pinewoods and vineyards, a contrast to golden beaches; while walks take you past monasteries, whitewashed chapels and forgotten Venetian ruins.
Luxury holidays in Zakynthos, also known as Zante, are as much for lovers of nature, art and history as for beach-seeking families, and children will be well looked after in our popular Simpson Crèche. To complete the picture, we also offer a selection of handpicked luxury villas to help you make the most of this scenic island.
View holiday Booking Conditions