In this section...
- Beautiful mountain hotel
- Stylish and comfortable
- Excellent base for walking, mountain biking, horse-riding and river rafting
- Perfect ad-on to a beach holiday in Sivota/Corfu/Paxos
Zagori Suites are located at the edge of Vitsa village, historically one of the three hamlets comprising neighbouring Monodendri which is now a protected cultural site. Vitsa is one of the largest of the Zagoria villages, with elegant stone mansions, cobbled streets and a traditional village square. There are two restaurants within 200m of the hotel: both source almost all their key ingredients from the local farms, and one enjoys a great reputation for its speciality mushroom dishes which draw praise from as far away as Athens.
The hotel offers very spacious suites and two or three-bedroom chalets, the latter being fully equipped with a kitchen and cosy living room. The atmosphere is stylish yet informal, with rich colours and tactile fabrics that seem to encourage you to put your feet up and make yourself comfortably at home. The friendly staff are happy to share their detailed knowledge of the area, with Vikos Gorge and the classic Zagoria stone bridges and terraced paths (skalas) all within a short drive. For the more adventurous, canoeing, mountain biking, horse riding and climbing trips can all be arranged locally, or you can just meander around the many well-preserved houses, churches and monasteries that give this region its very distinctive character.
A Zagori Suites breakfast is a real feast to set you up for a day’s exploring: fill up on omelettes made from the freshest eggs, speciality Zagoria pies and a choice of local cheese, bread, sausage, jams and even dessert! After a long day out, enjoy a reviving in-room massage or just a cool drink on the sunny terrace with its majestic mountain views, and if even the short walk to the local restaurants seems too much, the staff can organise meals to be delivered directly to your suite or chalet.
Get the most from your holiday by combining a stay at the cosy Zagori Suites with a beach week at any of our hotels or villas in Sivota, Corfu or Paxos.
- 2 Junior Suites (sleeps 2 adults/2 children or 3 adults)
- 1 King Suite (sleeps 2 adults/2 children or 3 adults)
Junior Suite A and Suite B
- 50m² each
- Open-plan living/dining area
- King-size bed
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi shower
- 65 m²
- Ground floor: living room with fireplace, kitchen with dining area
- First floor: double bedroom with king-size bed, bathroom
- Satellite and cable TV
- Mini-Bar in Junior Suites
- Coffee making facilities
- Apivita bath products
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Breakfast included
- Room service
- In-room massage treatments available
- Closed playground for children
- Pool table, table football, table tennis
- Hiking trails
- River rafting
- River and gorge trekking
- Mountain climbing
- Mountain biking
- Horse riding
- Climbing (Timfi Mountain)
- Zagoria area famed for historic 18th and 19th century stone bridges
National tourist licence (EOT): 0622K10000145101
- Restaurants in village (Vitsa) 1-3min walk
- Vikos Gorge 5min drive or 15min walk
- Zagori villages 5-60min drive
- Historical sites (bridges, churches, etc.) walking distance up to 1hr drive
- Ioannina 35 min drive
- Meteora (mountain monasteries) 2hr drive
- Sivota 1hr 30min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Igoumenitsa Port by ferry 2hrs (depending on ferry)
- Igoumenitsa to Zagori Suites 1hr 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group C, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Panda or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage tyres and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group B1 – Hyundai i20 or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group I – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themelves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Unspoilt Sivota sits prettily in its own natural harbour just across the water from Corfu. A short walk away you’ll find two pristine sand-and-pebble beaches, with more to explore on the uninhabited islands offshore and along the glorious Epiros Coast. Further afield, and perfect for a short countryside break or day trip, is Zagoria, home to timeless slate-built villages, arched stone bridges and the fabled monasteries of Meteora.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Sivota
View holiday Booking Conditions