In this section...
- Superbly positioned villa
- Stylish and comfortable
- Outstanding island and sea views
- Walking distance to taverna
Kyparissi is a stylish villa which blends Paxiot stone with modern materials to create a perfect fusion of traditional build with modern living. Expansive windows bathe interiors with light and draw the beauty of the island into the living area.
Finished to a high specification, the open-plan living/kitchen/dining area is light and comfortable with French doors opening onto the terrace area, an ideal spot for dining in the cool shade or relaxing in the sun next to the inviting infinity pool.
Looking out to the west of the island the impressive views encompass olive groves, small hamlets and of course the Ionian Sea, truly capturing the characteristics of Paxos. And, the villa is in a wonderful position for walkers.
Kyparissi, Villa Kalithea, Villa Asteri and The Round House are all positioned on the same hillside and whilst maintaining independence and privacy, they can be rented together to provide a spacious venue for an extended family gathering or a group of friends.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen with TV (for DVD use only), DVD/CD player; French doors lead to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes full cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom (150cm x 195cm bed) with en-suite shower room (8 steps up), balcony with expansive views
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 195cm beds) with en-suite shower room (8 steps down), private terrace
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- WC and washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Built-in barbecue area
- Private L-shaped infinity swimming pool 5.5m x 8.4m (depth 0.92m – 1.70m)
- Shared driveway to this villa is on a steep incline
- Kyparissi is unsuitable for wheelchair users
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10TK81790001
- Taverna 8min walk (high season only)
- Taverna 20min walk
- Beach 5min drive
- Gaios 5min drive
- Loggos 8min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins)
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a wonderful stay in Villa Kyparissi. The Simpson Travel experience is always pretty flawless and if there are any hiccups, the local representatives are on hand night and day to assist. The ease of the extremely efficient booking process was a pleasure, and there are never any surprises with the accommodation as it is represented very accurately on the website. We will certainly use Simpson Travel again.
Roger Hughes – August 2018
Fantastic villa, perfect location to explore an amazing little Island. We've just spent a super week in Paxos with lots of highlights packed into one week. Hiring a boat and circumnavigating the island with a couple of hours on the beach in Anti Paxos was a brilliant day out, finishing up with a cold beer in Lakka. All in all a fab week, we are going home feeling very relaxed. A final thank you to Simpson Travel for being fantastic, especially Steph who was super helpful with great tips and thanks to everyone who helped find my phone! Nothing was too much trouble. We'll be back!
The Hayes Family – August 2017
From the very beginning, Simpson Travel has been faultless throughout. This was our first time using them and the professional and very personable staff made our holiday a memorable and marvellous experience. We cannot recommend this company highly enough – a big thank you to everyone involved.
Mr Cruse – July 2016
Excellent two weeks on Paxos once again – our third trip in a row.
Mr Ellis – July 2016
Simpson Travel is now our first stop when booking a holiday – thank you!
Mr Gow – June 2016
Second holiday at Kyparissi on Paxos. Excellent villa and great but discreet service from the knowledgeable Simpson Travel representatives. We will be back next year and thank you.
Mr Croucher – September 2015
This is our fourth holiday with Simpson Travel, again all was superb, adding extra touches like a bottle of fizz to celebrate my birthday – this makes the holiday experience even more enjoyable. Thank you Simpson Travel. Roll on the next holiday!
Mrs Howard – June 2015
Paxos is a beautiful and relaxing island on which to spend your summer holiday. It is unspoilt by tourism; an island ideal for those who wish to swim or snorkel in the beautiful turquoise sea, chill on the beach, hire a boat for a day, or just enjoy a long, leisurely taverna lunch with friends or family. This was our first visit to Paxos, but like many before us we look forward to returning again next year. We were very impressed with the service offered by Simpson Travel and shall book with them again.
Mrs Anderson – August 2014
We have just had an amazing holiday – one of the best. Of course the island was just fabulous, the weather hot and the villa could not have been any better. But, for me (who finds arranging holidays very nerve-wracking) the whole experience of booking our holiday through you was completely stress free (as was our holiday with you last year). Everything we required was arranged for us, and for me personally I felt very confident that even the smallest problem would have been sorted out by your very helpful and friendly staff. Of course everything ran very smoothly, so it meant that I was able to sit back and enjoy the holiday from start to finish. So we would like to thank you again for a very memorable holiday, and we are looking forward to booking with you again next year.
Mrs Crozier – July 2014
We have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Paxos. Our second holiday with Simpson Travel. We hadn't been to Paxos before and did not know what to expect. No worries, everything we had learned from the website and talking to the Simpson staff was 100% accurate. The accommodation was excellent and the location magical. Simpson never fails to deliver on all accounts! We will definitely use them again.
Mrs Bell – June 2014
Very impressed and happy with the service overall and would book with Simpson Travel again.
Mrs Dale – June 2013
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
View holiday Booking Conditions