In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunningly positioned house
- Beautifully designed
- Cook included
- Beaches 10min drive
- Restaurants 7min drive
- Gaios/Loggos/Lakka 10min drive
As you follow the narrow, winding roads down to Eagle’s Nest, the intimate landscape of shady olive groves and old stone terraces completely fails to prepare you for the scale and grandeur of the view from this spacious villa.
Nature at its most expansive is laid out before you – and with the towering white cliffs of Erimitis alongside and nothing but blue sea, sky and sunsets ahead, a cooling dip in the infinity pool feels like a swim on the edge of the world.
Often a property with such extraordinary views pales into insignificance, but Eagle’s Nest was carefully designed to complement its unique location with many comfortable, cushioned places to lose yourself in the patterns played out in the water below. As well as landscaped gardens, spacious terraces and stonework the colour of cream, you can slide back glass panels and open out the whole front of the villa to make the inside space part of the great outdoors too.
From the cosiness of the television room with its nest of a daybed to the hand-painted walls and the bathroom with an external door so you can feel the sun as you shower, it’s the carefully considered details that will make all the difference to your stay here. And if there are no dolphins out at sea or eagles to divert you, the drama of the landscape will keep you busy for hours.
Please note that Eagle's Nest is only available in late July and August whilst the owners return to the UK.
- 6 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12) including guest cottage
- Main living area of the house approached through an avenue of olive trees and up a dozen steps
- Spacious living room with retractable glass doors on both sides leading to main terrace in front and separate terrace at the back
- TV/cinema room with Satellite television screen (55”), including BBC World News, Euro news, CNN channels
- Separate kitchen with full electric cooker, large fridge, dishwasher, French doors lead to outside dining area, additional French doors lead to terrace
- Master bedroom suite (double bed) with French doors leading to private terrace (low walls .5m), safe, separate dressing room with French doors leading to private terrace, en-suite bathroom with full bath and separate shower with glass door to private terrace
- Guest suite (double bed) with en-suite shower room, French doors lead to main terrace
- Visitors’ shower room with WC
- Covered outside dining area with built-in barbecue, table seats 10 guests comfortably
- Large main terrace protected by glass panelled walls with a number of separate cushioned seating areas
- Front terrace with four sofas
- House approached through electric gate leading to a car park for 4-5 cars
- Landscaped gardens
- Large double bedroom with small fridge and sink with tea/coffee making facilities, en-suite shower room
- Inter-connecting door from double bedroom to small twin bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Housekeeper’s room with washing machine and dryer
- Infinity swimming pool 15 m x 5 m (depth 1.5m throughout) with steps into pool (small area 5m x 2m at one end of the pool which is .5m in depth and there is no separation between this area and the main pool)
- Gazebo at the far end of the grounds
- Various landscaped terraces stepping down the hillside for sunbathing
- Approached from the upper floor main terrace via 27 steps (not suitable for those with walking difficulties)
- Open-plan area (approx. 35 m²) with double bed and French doors leading to private terrace
- Small fridge and sink with tea/coffee making facilities
- En-suite shower room
- Small adjoining twin bedroom suitable for children only
- Telephone for local and incoming calls
- Telephone for local and incoming calls
- iPod dock
- Sonos sound/music system
- Korres bathroom products
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
Staff and services
- Dedicated concierge service
- Cook included 6 days/week (breakfast, light lunch and dinner)
- Cleaning staff
- Nightly turn-down service
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
EOT Licence: 0829Κ92000513401
- Tavernas/shops (Magazia) 7min drive
- Beaches 12min drive
- Loggos, Gaios, Lakka 15min drive
- Transfer Corfu airport to Paxos by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry (depending on the mode of transport and the departure port, the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins)
This is an extraordinary place. We are seasoned travelers, have been in many fabulous hotels and villas in remote, faraway places, but this one tops them all. The beauty of the spot, of the villa, of the pool, the quality of the service, the situation in the island – will stay unrivaled. I don’t know the owners, but everything in the house and in the quality of their staff tells me that they are warm, tasteful, open and interesting people. Please say thank you on our behalf for their wonderful hospitality.
Mrs Laffy – August 2015
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
Simpson Exclusive properties represent the cream of our villa portfolio, hand-picked for their superior quality, location and facilities, and offered with the additional benefit of our own Concierge Service. This complimentary service is designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing, seamless and rewarding as possible, drawing on our local knowledge and contacts to respond to your personal requests and make further suggestions that you may not have considered.
Our Concierge team will contact you for a pre-departure consultation at a time that suits you, so that we can tailor our service to your specific requirements. From a waterfront table reservation to a private yacht cruise or gület charter, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request, but as a minimum we offer a pre-booking service for:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once at your destination, our local concierge will be at your disposal for any further assistance or advice.
View holiday Booking Conditions