In this section...
- Beautifully located villa
- Light and spacious
- Extensive manicured gardens
- Delightful sea views
The natural charm of this area was memorably depicted by Gerald Durrell, and the northeast coast of Corfu is still widely considered to be the most beautiful area of the island. Owned and cherished by a Greco-Italian family, the immaculate and striking Cinque Palme epitomises Mediterranean style and sophistication while keeping the unique spirit of Corfu. One of the pleasures of this exceptional property is its gorgeous mature garden of lush lawns, fruit trees, fragrant jasmine and rosemary and ancient Greek species such as myrtle, heliotrope and daphne and, of course, the five palm trees, which give it its name. The spacious interior is a very successful match of elegant antiques and modern furniture with a decorative accent on natural features: rattan, wood, mellow bricks and stone, cream linen and white walls. The villa and grounds have unobstructed views over the sea to the Greek mainland as well as Corfu town and a deep, shaded loggia with comfortable sofas makes the very best of this fine location. From the peace of Cinque Palme it is but a short drive to the mile long white pebble beach, clear sea and water sports at Barbati.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Twin room with en-suite shower room; small balcony
- Open plan air-conditioned living/dining area with fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with hob, oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Shower room
- CD player
- Small seating area upstairs with TV (for DVD use only)
- Courtyard with covered dining area leading to annexe
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Telephone for incoming calls only
- Covered pergola and seating area
- Large lawned garden with fruit trees
- Private swimming pool 10 x 5m (depth 0.9m – 2.1m)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Shop/taverna 3min drive
- Barbati beach 5min drive
- Airport 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
View holiday Booking Conditions