In this section...
- Beautifully renovated family home
- Comfortable and spacious
- Private location with stunning sea views
- Kassiopi 5-minute drive
- Beach 6-minute drive
With a name like The Manor House it would be fair to expect something quite special here; thankfully, this magnificent old farmhouse conversion does not disappoint.
An imposing building in a spectacular and completely private location, the Manor House saw service during the war as a strategic look-out point to guard against ships trying to enter Kassiopi harbour. So peaceful is this spot today (yet only 2km from Kassiopi), that it’s hard to imagine any conceivable threat of attack, though the views make it obvious why this was by far the best place in the area to see anyone approaching from the sea.
The Manor House is decorated in tasteful country style, making for an atmosphere of great comfort and elegance throughout the entire property. The thick walls recall the history of the building (the study was formerly the goat shed!) and help to keep the place cool in summer.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
- Large living room with fireplace
- Large kitchen/dining area
- Kitchen includes range gas cooker, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- TV, DVD and CD players
- Large dining room
- Store room with washing machine
Wooden staircase leads to first floor
- All bedrooms have wooden floors
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balconies
- Double bedroom with balcony
- Twin bedroom with balcony
- Shower room
- Twin room with en-suite bathroom
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, board, swimming pool and bath towels
- Remote control ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Infinity swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 1.5m) with seating area
- Restaurant and supermarket delivery service
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K10000477101
- Kassiopi 5min drive
- Shops, tavernas and bakery 5min drive
- Avlaki Beach and tavernas 6min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 55min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra, and 1 Group L, Ford Focus, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Another fabulous holiday with Simpson Travel. Lovely house and we were very well looked after.
Mrs Webber – September 2017
Wonderful travel company. Efficient, friendly and professional with a personal touch that sets them apart. Wonderful selection of villas.
Mrs Rolfe – July 2016
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, we offer an inspiring selection of handpicked luxury villas.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions