In this section...
- Impeccable handsome house
- Built to a high specification
- Beautifully presented
- Nissaki/tavernas/beach 5-minute drive
Cast from the same impeccable mould as neighbouring Paleo Petres, this handsome new property is constructed entirely from locally sourced and reclaimed materials, lending a pleasing air of permanence and minimising its impact on the beautiful natural surroundings on the hillside above Nissaki. The views from this lofty vantage point are sublime, an uninterrupted sweep of infinite blue with the distant hills of Albania and the Greek mainland silhouetted against the skyline.
Petrapoula has been finished to an exceptionally high standard, tastefully understated with an emphasis on practical luxuries such as the handmade kitchen, quality linens and eco-friendly cooling system. With numerous terraces and balconies to choose from, laze in the sun or snooze in the shade as the mood takes, and after a day on the water or by the pool, the main dining terrace is the perfect place to gather for an apéritif with family or friends before dinner in Nissaki just five minutes’ drive away.
Although Petrapoula and Paleo Petres share a driveway, they are completely detached and separated by high stone walls ensuring privacy for all guests; they may also be rented jointly to provide a spacious venue for groups or an extended family gathering.
- 3 bedroom house (sleeps 2-6)
- Additional double bedroom can be used with prior permission (maximum 6 guests)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with enclosed fireplace, Satellite TV (limited channels), DVD player
- Hand-made fitted kitchen includes microwave, dishwasher; leads to dining terrace
- Steps down to pool area
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, TV and small balcony
- Double bedroom with small balcony
Lower ground floor
- Master double bedroom with large en-suite bathroom with separate shower
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Complimentary wifi
- Climate controlled throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Safety deposit box
- Outside covered dining terrace
- Private 25m² freeform swimming pool (depth 1.5m)
- Local shopping delivery service
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1830 20/6/13
- Shops/bakery/tavernas (Nissaki) 5min drive
- Beach/water sports (Nissaki) 5min drive
- Corfu Town and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Beautiful villa – fantastic views! Beds are very comfortable – lots of nice areas to sit outside. We had a lovely stay, a huge thank you to the Simpson Travel team who were very helpful when needed!
The Barber Family – August 2017
We have had the most wonderful week imaginable in Corfu. The villa is absolutely amazing, stunning views, gorgeous design, comfortable beds and everything we could possibly want provided. We have adored our time in the house and our holiday has been relaxed and peaceful. We couldn't have asked for a more fabulous week – thank you so much. We will all miss this beautiful place. A huge thank you to Debbie and Joy and the Simpson Travel team who have been so helpful, considerate and pro-active throughout our stay.
Tor Seas and Family – August 2017
The complete package (air tickets, car hire, villa) all coming from the one operator made the planning much, much, much, easier. The timings for the flights (out and back) were very good...appropriate for making the most of the holiday, with the least impact/stress. The villa was brilliant and the local support from Simpson Travel was just as good as the villa. A great holiday.
Mr Cornick – September 2016
Just wonderful – really missing the view from the villa and can't wait to go back.
Mr Rowe-Parr – August 2016
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe, clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year olds during summer school holidays.
View holiday Booking Conditions