In this section...
- Immaculately designed house
- Stunning sea views overlooking Nissaki Bay
- Elegant interiors
Paleo Petres, meaning Old Stones, is situated just above Nissaki and is one of the finest villas in the area, blending subtle designer styling with a magnificent hillside location which it shares with the equally beautiful Petrapoula. The house is imposing yet unobtrusive, recently constructed yet blending seamlessly into the landscape as though sharing a long and illustrious history with the ancient gnarled olive trees which surround it.
The interiors are Farrow-&-Ball-fabulous, with the entire ground floor given over to luxurious living space and a bespoke, handmade kitchen. The outdoor space is no less impressive, with a shady dining terrace and pool pergola, looking out over a full, 180-degree arc of deepest Ionian blue. This villa was constructed from locally sourced and reclaimed wood and stone, combined with an eco-friendly climate control system to showcase modern Greek building at its most progressive and best.
Although Paleo Petres and Petrapoula share a driveway, they are completely detached and separated by high stone walls ensuring privacy for all guests; they may also be rented jointly to provide a spacious venue for groups or an extended family gathering.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3 bedroom house (sleeps 2-6 maximum)
- Additional double bedroom available can be used with prior permission (maximum 6 guests)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with enclosed fireplace, Satellite TV (limited channels), DVD player
- Hand-made fitted kitchen includes microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room, TV and small balcony
- Double bedroom with small balcony
Lower ground floor
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Climate controlled throughout
- Outside covered dining terrace
- Private 25m² freeform swimming pool (depth 1.5m)
- Local shopping delivery service
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence application (EOT): 1830 20/6/13
- Shops/bakery/tavernas (Nissaki) 5min drive
- Beach/watersports (Nissaki) 5min drive
- Corfu Town/airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroen C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions