In this section...
- Spacious and stylish villa
- North-east Corfu
- Stunning sea views
- Walking distance to shops and tavernas
- Sandy beach 3-minute drive
With its lofty location on a hillside surrounded by olive groves, and sweeping views across the sea to the dramatic Albanian mountains, Mimosa House is a secluded haven. And yet the peaceful Kardaki Estate, home to this stylish villa, is within walking distance of the charming village of Perithia, and only a kilometre away from the sandy shore of Kalamaki beach, where you can enjoy a leisurely lunch at one of the local tavernas. Indeed, Mimosa House is ideally placed to make the most of all the delights of north-east Corfu, from the boutique shops and harbourside bars in Kassiopi, to the famous White House at Kalami.
But when lazy afternoons by the pool are calling, it would be hard to imagine a lovelier place to come home to. Sun-drenched terraces invite you to sit back, and spend a few hours thinking of nothing but what wine to open later and what myriad of colours the sunset will choose for its display that evening.
Mimosa House is a marvellous option for a multi-generational holiday, or getaway with a group of friends. Each of the three elegant bedrooms has its own pretty terrace, and one is also separate from the main house, tucked away in the gardens, ensuring plenty of privacy. Generous outdoor seating provides an idyllic setting for social mealtimes, and there are plenty of spots for quiet moments of solitude too. Inside, large windows and French doors frame the stunning vistas, and the chic interiors are given a charming air of whimsy with pops of colour and Moroccan-style furnishings.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 3 bedroom (sleeps 6 adults plus one child)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV (Freeview channels), Blu-ray player, CD player, Bluetooth speaker and iPod dock, opens out onto a shaded dining terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave (provided on request), Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite shower room, opens onto terrace
Lower ground floor
- Accessed externally
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room and a small daybed suitable for a child
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout, ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Insect screens on all windows
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 11m x 5m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Steep steps down to the lower bedroom and pool area (not suitable for those with limited mobility, exercise caution with children under 5)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000569501
- Tavernas (Perithia) 10min walk
- Kalamaki beach 3min drive
- Kassiopi (tavernas, shops, bakery and supermarket) 8min drive
- Corfu airport 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions