In this section...
- Delightful and stylish villa
- North-east Corfu
- Stunning sea views
- Walking distance to shops and tavernas
- Sandy beach 3-minute drive
Tucked away amongst the olive groves above Kalamaki Bay, Jacaranda is the largest of three villas on a discreet private estate in north east Corfu. Classically stylish interiors are beautifully appointed and take full advantage of the villa’s enviable position, with all rooms offering uninterrupted views across the sea towards the Albanian mountains.
The lovely pale stone terraces are a particular feature here, affording an appealing selection of sunny and shady spots to while away the hours in comfort and style against a backdrop of classic Mediterranean planting. The attractive living area is elegant and spacious, opening onto a delightful veranda running the full length of the villa. Luxuriously furnished for al fresco dining and comfortable lounging, this is the perfect spot for a sundowner overlooking the glorious Ionian waters. Two of the four en-suite double bedrooms are on this level; whilst the other two are on the lower ground floor, accessed externally from the terrace surrounding the property’s inviting infinity pool.
If you can bear to tear yourself away from the flora and fauna of this tranquil haven, there are a couple of small shops and tavernas in charming Perithia, within 10-minutes’ walk of the property; whilst vibrant Kassiopi is a 8-minute drive away, with its pretty harbour and low-key nightlife. The beautiful sandy beach at Kalamaki Bay is less than a mile away and all the delights of this up-market coastline are easily accessed within half an hour. From the harbour in popular San Stephano, to the shores of the famous White House in Kalami – take a car, or hire a boat; however you choose to explore here, you are assured of a warm Corfiot welcome wherever you arrive.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 6 adults and 2 children)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV (Freeview channels), Blu-ray player, CD player, Bluetooth speaker and iPod dock, opens out onto a shaded dining terrace
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave (provided on request), Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, door leading to terrace
- Twin bedroom (90cm x 200cm beds, can be converted into a double on request) with en-suite shower room, opens out onto terrace (due to its size, we recommend this bedroom for children only)
Lower ground floor
- External access
- Double bedroom (200cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Double bedroom (180cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Insect screens on all windows
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private infinity pool 5m x 11m (depth 1.5m throughout)
- Steep steps down to the lower bedrooms and pool area (not suitable for those with limited mobility, exercise caution with children under 5)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000569501
- Tavernas (Perithia) 10min walk
- Kalamaki beach 3min drive
- Kassiopi (tavernas, shops, bakery and supermarket) 8min drive
- Corfu airport 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Ford Focus or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Ford Fiesta, and 1 Group D, Opel Astra, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D, Opel Astra or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Hyundai Matrix or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Minibus Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Minibus Fiat Scudo 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 small suitcases*
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat to Corfu’s North East, near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your luxury holiday in Corfu, our collection includes luxury villas and a charming waterfront hotel on Avlaki beach. For 2019 we’re delighted to introduce Dolphins and Tribe clubs and activities for 8 to 18 year-olds during summer school holidays.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
View holiday Booking Conditions