In this section...
- Beach-house style villa
- Heated pool
- Attractive residential area
- 3-minute stroll to local beach
In an attractive residential area to the north of Sainte Marie, Villa Nosybé enjoys a peaceful setting just a 3-minute stroll from the golden sands of Plage des Grenettes. Whitewashed walls and a pretty beach-house style give this single-storey property a fresh and spacious feel complemented by clean lines and a contemporary open-plan living area which opens onto the lovely terrace.
The walled garden is mainly laid to lawn, perfect for an informal game of boules or simply lying back and drinking in the vast Ile de Ré skies. A heated pool is a joyous indulgence, especially in the cooler months and the comfortably furnished terrace, complete with barbecue invites cordial alfresco dining, perfect before heading to the beach to watch the glorious sunset.
The Local Area
A paradise for beach lovers, Villa Nosybé’s proximity to the island’s west coast is a covetable USP. Plage des Grenettes is a wonderfully unspoilt natural stretch of coastline, popular with bathers and bodyboarders but never too busy to spread out and find a peaceful spot. Cycle trails lead north through woodland to the lively family-friendly beaches of Le Bois-Plage offering plenty of watersports and kids’ activities in July and August and the restaurants and shops of La Noue are just a 2km bike ride away. The charming harbour in La Flotte is also very accessible in around 15-minutes using the island’s cycling network and the capital Saint Martin can easily be reached in less than half an hour. The villa’s excellent position in one of the quieter corners of Ile de Ré suits anyone looking to enjoy island life as it’s meant to be – laid-back, charming and full of joie de vivre.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area opening to terrace
- Kitchen includes with oven, hob, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with en-suite shower room, access to terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed, can be converted into a twin on request), access to terrace
- Double bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed, can be converted into a twin on request), French doors to garden
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- BOSE sound system
- Cot and high chair available
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- South-facing terrace with table and parasol
- Sunbed (4)
- Weber barbecue
- Small heated swimming pool 6m x 3m, electric cover, corner steps
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Villa works best for one family or one/two couples
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5.00-7.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
La Rochelle 15km
- Ferry ports
- TGV stations
La Rochelle 22km
- Beach 3min walk (200m)
- La Noue (shops, market, restaurants) 6min cycle ride (2km)
- La Flotte harbour 15min cycle ride (4.5km)
- St Martin de Ré 25min cycle ride (7.5km)
Below are the flight options available, including the most convenient airports in France to help you reach your destination as quickly and easily as possible.
|Departure airport||Airline||Flight days||Seasonality|
|London Gatwick||easyJet||Saturday||13 Jun – 19 Sep|
|Manchester||Jet2||Saturday||23 May – 19 Sep|
|London Stansted||Ryanair / Jet2||Saturday||All season|
|Leeds||Jet2||Saturday||23 May – 19 Sep|
|Bristol||easyJet||Saturday||27 Jun – 29 Aug|
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Described as the Pearl of the Atlantic, Ile de Ré has long since been on the radar of upmarket Parisians, sailors and sophisticates, famed for the beauty of its contrasting landscapes and the refined elegance of its towns and villages. The island’s ease of access and well-marked cycle trails afford a realistic opportunity for a car-free holiday and with 100km of glorious unspoilt coastline, a micro-climate that makes it one of the sunniest regions in France and a way of life that celebrates nature and conservation, this chic little island is an enchanting destination for beach-lovers, foodies and anyone looking to embrace the great outdoors.
View holiday Booking Conditions