In this section...
- Wonderful Capbreton location
- Family friendly
- Heated swimming pool
- Gentle stroll to beach
- Walking distance to restaurants and shops
- Independent 2-bedroom guest suite
Good to know... The interiors at Villa Les Bruyères were refurbished in early 2022. We will publish new photographs as soon as they become available.
The Atlantic Coast is home to some of the finest beaches in France, and a stay at Villa Les Bruyères puts you within easy walking distance of its magnificent golden sands and rolling surf. The house is located on a quiet residential street, with plenty of secluded outdoor space for dining and sunbathing around the heated pool, a welcome bonus in early and late summer. Extensively renovated in 2022, the villa is stylish and nicely equipped for a larger family or a small group. Extra flexibility comes in the form of a two-interconnecting-bedroom suite on the lower level, which has independent external access and its own bathroom, ideal for older children, grandparents or anyone who'd appreciate a little additional privacy.
Regardless of who you're travelling with, everyone can enjoy the authentic charms of Capbreton on the doorstep, with the area’s best seafood restaurants just a walk or easy bike ride away by the bustling marina, as well as an excellent fish market if you prefer to eat in. In addition to a choice of child-friendly beaches, there’s even a small amusement park should your little ones tire of paddling, swimming or even surfing on the calmer stretches around the town itself. For independence-loving teens, the option of being able to walk into town or to the beach is a definite plus.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Aquitaine
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-7)
- Entrance hall
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with flat screen satellite TV, DVD player
- Fully-equipped kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, coffee-maker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, sliding doors lead to terrace
- Master bedroom suite (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom and WC
- 2 single bedrooms, each with one 90cm bed
- Family shower room with WC
- Guest suite with a shower room with WC; external access only from garden or gated driveway
- Suite comprises 2 interconnecting double bedrooms (each with160cm bed); access to the second bedroom is through the first bedroom
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Cot and highchair available
- Dining area
- Private heated salt-filtered swimming pool 5m x 10m with safety cover
- Smoking/pets not permitted in the villa
- Gated driveway with parking for two cars
- Nearby activities include surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, golf, cycling, horse riding, birdwatching, adrenaline park, aqua parc
- For further information on Terms and Conditions specific to this French property please click here
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 5.00-7.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Pool towels provided
- Weekly change of linen, bath and pool towels for bookings of one week or more
- Mid-stay cleaning (for bookings of two weeks)
Optional services offered
- Additional housekeeping €15/hour
- Babysitting €15/hour
- Pre-arrival shopping €15/hour
- All extra services payable locally
- Prices quoted are subject to change
- Ferry ports
St Malo 702km
- TGV stations
- Beach (Plage de la Piste) 8min walk (750m)
- Restaurants/shops/supermarket (Capbreton town) 14min walk (900m)
- Capbreton harbour 17min walk (1.5km)
- Hossegor town 10min drive (3km)
- Waterpark 15min drive (9km)
- Bayonne 30min drive
The villa is in a great location for the beach and a short walk to the local village. It’s also a short drive from the next village along which is much busier. I would recommend a hire care to get around and explore. The lounge and outside area was very spacious and child friendly. Kitchen was great with everything we needed and welcome pack was really helpful.
Jade Williams – September 2019
Justin was a font of knowledge as was Miranda – great advice and help.
Dr Andy Goode – June 2019
We want to say a big thank you to our local rep, Miranda. She was very helpful and friendly, and in particular her flexibility around check-in was massively appreciated. Thanks for your help!
Mr Procter – June 2019
Our choice of French properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Once entirely marshland, this region is now a natural playground of sand dunes and beaches, pine forests and picturesque lakes, where walking and cycling are the most pleasurable ways of getting around. An idyllic meeting of France and California with truly spectacular waves and wide-ranging cuisine, upmarket Hossegor thrives on a surfing culture of stylish, laid-back living. However, in authentic Capbreton next door, and many of the towns and villages no more than an hour away, the historical roots go deeper and there’s much to explore.
Visit our collection of handpicked villas in Hossegor and the Landes Coast to complete your luxury holiday on the Aquitaine Coast.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions