In this section...
- Roof terrace
- Beautiful sea views
- Immaculate modern interiors
- Games room
- Beach club 5min walk
With its cavernous, glass-fronted spaces, Manzil is very much the classic luxury Kalkan villa, further enhanced by all the care and thought that the proud owners have clearly lavished on it. From the basement games room to the top floor master suite complete with roof terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi, this is an all-round winner of a villa. Five en-suite, sea-facing bedrooms make it a supremely comfortable base for a group of friends or a multi-generation gathering.
The villa overlooks Kalamar bay, sparkling in all its sapphire glory and visible from virtually every corner of the property both inside and out. Any work worries or travel tensions quickly melt away in this magical setting, with ample room for everyone to make their own holiday fun, be it a table tennis tournament, hours on a lounger or sunset selfies at the end of another amazing day.
Pretty much everything you could want is right here at the villa, and you can even have delicious pre-marinaded meats and side dishes delivered for an effortless sunset barbecue. There’s no need to go out, but you may well be tempted by a few hours at the nearby Kalamar Beach Club for lunch and a swim in the translucent turquoise sea. A night or two in Kalkan’s vibrant Old Town is also highly recommended, with a wonderful array of waterfront cafes and fusion food restaurants all just a five-minute drive away.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-10)
Lower ground floor
- Games room with pool table, darts board, table football, TV, water-cooler, kitchenette, WC. Accessed by external staircase
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speaker; leads out to pool terrace
- Kitchen with dishwasher, fridge with freezer, microwave oven, normal oven, full hob, coffee maker, water cooler
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with basin and WC
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room, WC, basin; leads to balcony
- 2 x double bedrooms (180cm beds) with en-suite shower rooms and WC; leads to balcony
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room, WC, basin; leads to roof terrace
- Roof terrace with seating and jacuzzi
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Twice weekly maid service
- Games room
- Infinity private swimming pool 13.5m x 3.5m (depth 1.60m throughout), Jacuzzi. IMPORTANT: exposed drop from infinity pool, children must be closely supervised at all times
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £11pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Nearest restaurant 5 - 10min walk
- Basic shops/mini market 5min walk
- Kalkan 5min drive or 25min steep walk
- Kulube Beach Club 5min steep walk
- Dalaman airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions