In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning sea views
- Games room
- Heated pool
- Stunning sea views
With so many superb villas on the glittering Turquoise Coast, it can be hard to pick a winner, but this spectacular new Santorini-styled home definitely sits high on the short-list, ideal for truly memorable break with friends or family.
Blue is the colour here, from four-poster drapes to softly cushioned daybeds where you can lounge for hours and contemplate the singular beauty of Kalamar Bay below. The pool and terrace area feels like your own personal chill-out lounge, with sunken seating, shaded dining and that amazing azure view wherever you turn. Once inside, this villa just gets better and better, thanks to airy, glass-fronted living spaces and a basement games room for territorial teenagers or anyone who’s had enough of the sun. The only challenge might be agreeing who gets the master suite, complete with its own roof terrace and outdoor Jacuzzi, but with four additional spacious en suites to choose from, you can be confident that everyone will get their fair share of star treatment for the week.
Kalkan is just a five-minute drive away, or you could choose to walk downhill in about 20-25 minutes. The glorious hillside location means a taxi makes sense for the steep return home, so you can enjoy effortless evenings in one of Kalkan’s renowned roof top restaurants without someone having to drive. As you’ve already booked yourself into arguably the very best place in town however, it also makes sense to stay in and make the most of it, and if no-one’s in the mood to cook, we can organise a barbecue delivery or a full private chef service to complete this enviably luxurious package.
Looking for 10 nights..? Why not add a 3-night stay in a boutique hotel to your villa holiday. To find out more, view our 10-night holidays in Turkey.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
All guests staying in Kalkan are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (hamam) treatment in the Kalkan Regency hotel's renowned spa and a day trip on the hotel’s traditional gület boat, Poseidon, with lunch and a welcome glass of bubbles included (additional drinks will need to be paid for on board). Tea/coffee and cakes will be served in the afternoon. Please speak to your local representative on arrival to confirm your bookings. Simpson Travel guests also enjoy free entry to Indigo Beach Club and a 5% reduction on any purchase at the Palm Beach Club. View full details on our blog.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 5 - 10)
Lower Ground floor accessed via external staircase
- Games room with pool table, table football, TV and air-conditioning
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with Smart TV and Bluetooth speaker; leads to terrace
- Kitchen with oven, full hob, fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee maker, electric cooker, fruit juicer and blender/mixer
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room; leads to terrace
- 2 x double bedrooms (180cm beds) with en-suite bathrooms; leads to balcony
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds that can be converted to a double on request) with en-suite shower room; leads to balcony
- Utility room
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room; leads to roof terrace
- Roof terrace with seating and jacuzzi
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Twice weekly cleaning and linen change
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Covered car parking
- Private chlorine swimming pool 14.5m x 4m (1.60 depth) with jacuzzi. Pool heating available - please enquire at time of booking.
- 10 pool loungers
- Outdoor shaded dining area and outdoor kitchen with fridge
- Charcoal barbecue and standard built in barbecue
- Optional meze delivery service on arrival (7 different mezes, £11pp, minimum order 2 persons)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
From 2 March 2020, British nationals travelling to Turkey for tourism or business purposes will no longer need a visa for visits of up to 90 days within any 180-day period.
- Shops/restaurants 10min walk or 2min drive
- Kalkan centre 25min walk or 5min drive
- Beach club 5min drive
- Patara beach 15min drive
- Dalaman airport 1hr 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-4 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
- 6-8 guests – 2 Group B, Fiat Egea or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Egea and 1 Group D, Dacia Duster, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group D, Dacia Duster or similar*
* All our cars include full comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres and windscreen are included in the cover.
Group B – 1.3 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.5 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Automatic Fiat Egea or similar, 1.6 litre petrol engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group C – Automatic Citroen C4 SUV or similar, 1.5 litre diesel engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcases*
Group E – Mercedes Vito 7+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 3 medium suitcases*
Group G – Mercedes Vito 8+1 seater or similar, 1.6 litre diesel engine, 3 large and 4 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 45cm x 23cm and a medium suitcase of approximately 60cm x 40cm x 23cm.
Our choice of Turkey properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Set against a breathtaking mountain backdrop, Kalkan sits on Turkey’s stunning Turquoise Coast: a cosmopolitan, vibrant resort perfect for exploring the timeless beauty of ancient Lycia's pine-clad shores. The pretty town centre is a treasure trove of narrow streets, whitewashed Ottoman Greek houses and inviting boutiques. It's also famous for its harbourside lounge bars and rooftop restaurants serving a variety of delicious food with impeccable service.
Our guests return to Kalkan year after year. To find out why, visit our collection of luxury villas and hotels – and, if you book your Kalkan holiday with Simpson Travel, we'll include a complimentary hamam experience and a day trip along the Turquoise Coast in a traditional wooden gület. Find out more here.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Kalkan
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
It includes our dedicated pre-departure services to help you plan the details of your trip before you leave the UK, from the logistics of your journey to the personal requests that will make your time away truly magical.
Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we will do our utmost to accommodate any feasible request.
However, as a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you reach your destination, our local Concierge will be on hand to offer any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions