In this section...
- Superbly appointed villa
- Wonderful outdoor facilities
- Peaceful and completely private
- Large pool with Jacuzzi
- Close to Pollença golf course and town
Grand in both scale and design, there’s a real sense of occasion about a stay at Villa Valentina, a completely private property located close to the scenic and highly-rated Pollença golf course.
The villa sits in an impressive 4000m2 of beautifully manicured grounds, with lots of play space for the kids and furnished with everything you could want for a week or two of luxury outdoor living. Spanning the front of the house is a wide, shaded terrace with separate lounging and dining areas, plus outdoor lighting to set the scene for a chilled-out evening in. Barbecue lovers will be in their element in the fantastic outdoor kitchen which makes light work of cooking for a crowd, but if you prefer to eat out, it’s just a short drive to the bars, restaurants and cosmopolitan summer buzz of Pollença town.
Back at base, the pool is the main attraction, large enough for laps and with the added bonus of a lovely bubbly Jacuzzi built onto one side. The interiors are equally lavishly finished, with statement art works throughout, even in the en-suites! Each of the bedrooms has its own bathroom, and the master suite also has a dressing room and private first floor terrace where you can look out over your private holiday domain. And despite the sophisticated feel of this stunning property, the setting is one of absolute peace and tranquility, with only birdsong and distant sheep bells to break the quiet. A natural choice for a golfing group, Villa Valentina is also ideal for two families or a group of friends looking for stylish seclusion close to all the many attractions that northern Mallorca offers.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Living/dining room with Smart TV and DVD player; leads to covered terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine and washing machine
- Twin bedroom (90cms beds that can be converted to double bed on request) with en-suite shower room; leads to garden. Please note this room has a fan and not air conditioning.
- Double bedroom (140cm bed) with en-suite bath and shower room; leads to Juliet balcony
- Double bedroom (180cm bed that can be converted to two single beds on request) with en-suite bath and shower room; leads to Juliet balcony
- Master bedroom (180cm bed) with large dressing room and en-suite bath and shower room; leads to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Woodburning fireplace
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Weekly linen/towel change
- Open parking area
- Private swimming pool 11m x 5m (depth 95cm – 1.96m) with Roman steps and seating ledge
- Jacuzzi 1.60m x 2.75m
- Outdoor shaded dining and kitchen with fridge
- Table tennis
- Private catering can be arranged through Fresh Food Chef
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Restaurants/shops/supermarket (Pollenca) 10min drive
- Town (Pollenca) 10min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollenca/ Cala San Vincenc) 15min drive
- Boat and bike hire (Port de Alcudia/Puerto Pollenca) 15min drive
- Airport (Palma de Mallorca) 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For details of exclusions please view our Mallorca Booking conditions here.
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C3 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Calvari Chapel at the top of the famous 365 steps offers stunning panoramic views. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the much-loved seafront Pine Walk, perfect for a pre-or post-dinner stroll.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions