In this section...
- Charming contemporary villa
- Light and airy
- Private, landscaped gardens
- Restaurant 2min walk
- Beaches 7min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Clean lines and clutter-free interiors elevate this deceptively simple-looking construction into a very appealing holiday villa, ideal for one or two couples or a family. We love the big picture windows and sliding doors that frame the garden and let the light flood in. It’s a mere four or five paces from living room to pool, so you can relax and spend the entire day in your swim things, with no prying eyes to intrude thanks to the delightfully private location. The gardens are attractively landscaped with oleanders and evergreens, adding to the sense of seclusion.
If you love to cook then the sleek new kitchen is a joy, and if you don’t, there’s a popular and highly- regarded local restaurant just a two-minute walk away, so the car can stay at the villa and you can all enjoy a glass of local wine. Visitors are often surprised at the quality and variety of Mallorcan wines, and there are several boutique vineyards within a few kilometres, offering the chance try before you buy as well as learning a bit about the grapes and culture that make the wines unique.
The other beauty of this location is that you’re equidistant (a seven-minute drive) between two superb but very different beach resorts: Puerto Pollensa, with its famous Pine Walk and long sandy beach, and Cala San Vicente, with its three little coves and crystalline turquoise sea.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2 - 6)
- Kitchen includes dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, oven, hob and coffee maker
- Open plan living-dining area; leads to terrace
- Living room with Smart TV
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite bathroom & WC
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom (150cm bed)
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds)
- Bathroom with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Weekly clean included
- Weekly linen/towel change included
- Open on-site car parking
- Chlorine swimming pool 9m x 4m (0.5m - 1.8m depth)
- 6 pool loungers
- Charcoal barbecue
- Shaded outdoor dining area
- Table tennis and pool table
- Private catering can be arranged through Fresh Food Chef
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Pollensa (restaurants, shops, supermarket) 10min drive
- Nearest restaurant 2min walk
- Beach (Cala San Vicente) 5min drive
- Puerto Pollensa 7min drive
- Palma de Mallorca airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3, and 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For details of exclusions please view our Mallorca Booking conditions here.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C3 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Calvari Chapel at the top of the famous 365 steps offers stunning panoramic views. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the much-loved seafront Pine Walk, perfect for a pre-or post-dinner stroll.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions