In this section...
- Fantastic outdoor living/play areas
- Quirky, original décor
- Gated swimming pool (heating available)
- Walking distance to Pollença Town
- Beach 7min drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Full of quirky design touches and pops of colour, the interiors of La Vingrette are like a breath of creative freshness that’s both tasteful and unique. The owners have taken a traditional-style Mallorquin finca and made it totally their own; we love the chunky wood fixtures and oversize artwork throughout the house, but most of all we love the extra-large outdoor living and dining spaces, tailor-made for long, lazy days, hours of play and magical summer nights. You can cook, eat, socialise, scroll or simply snooze in the shade, all without setting foot indoors, maximising every minute of your well-deserved holiday time in this very special place.
Definitely decorative, La Vingrette is also perfectly practical, with big grassy spaces to play on, and a fenced off swimming pool (which can be heated in low season) for extra peace of mind. There’s also a children's play area with a trampoline, volleyball/badminton net, table tennis and an enclosure with a few ducks, geese and a swan.
With two doubles and two twins, it would be a great base for two smaller families or a group of friends, conveniently located in the desirable La Font area of Pollença town with its many restaurants, cafes and speciality shops. For a day at the beach, Cala San Vicente and Puerto Pollença are just a short drive away, and whilst you may be able to make out some background road noise, we don't feel it detracts from the experience of staying here.
As you might expect from such a one-off property, La Vingrette has a loyal following of regular guests, so early booking is recommended.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Open plan living/dining room with TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD player; leads to garden
- Kitchen includes oven, full hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds)
- Double bedroom (180cm bed) ; leads to terrace with mountain views
- Shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Mid-week towel change and weekly linen change
- Outdoor kitchen with hob and shaded seating
- Covered car parking space for two vehicles
- Private gated swimming pool with Roman steps, 8.8m x 4.5m (depth 1m – 2m)
- Pool can be heated in April, May and October at €300 per week (payable locally, please pre-book)
- Play area with trampoline, badminton net, small swing set, table tennis
- 6 pool loungers and one larger double sunbed with curtains
- Private catering can be arranged through Fresh Food Chef
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- To pre-book any of the above please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Town (Pollenca) 10min drive/20 min walk
- Restaurant (Placeta Garden) 12min walk
- Basic shops/supermarket (Lidl & Eroski) 8min walk
- Beach (Cala San Vicente) 7min drive
- Boat and bike hire (Puerto Pollenca) 10min drive
- Airport (Palma de Mallorca) 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3, and 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For details of exclusions please view our Mallorca Booking conditions here.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C3 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Thank you for making our holiday so divine and luxurious from start to finish. Your hospitality has gone above and beyond – from the welcome pack, games for all, help and support to extra towels and has really made our holiday complete, and we can’t thank you enough! The villa and gardens are exquisite and have provided us with many happy family memories, which we will treasure forever. We hope one day to hopefully return.
Loved the place! Fabulous family time.
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Calvari Chapel at the top of the famous 365 steps offers stunning panoramic views. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the much-loved seafront Pine Walk, perfect for a pre-or post-dinner stroll.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions