In this section...
- Charming and cosy villa
- Beautiful spacious gardens
- Family friendly
- Simpson family extras available
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
Ca’n Moixet is set in pretty countryside between Pollença town and the coast, with lovely views of the hill known as Puig Maria, the most distinctive landmark in the area. There’s a short but steep hike to the top for those with energy to burn, and it’s just five minutes by car to the old town of Pollença, renowned for its buzzy cafés and colourful Sunday market.
The convenient location between beach and town gives this charming, single-storey villa very wide appeal, but what we love most about it is the wonderful outdoor space. If you’re travelling with younger children, the big lawns are perfect for wobbly toddlers or a kick about with a football, and there’s plenty of shade either on the covered dining terrace or the poolside summer house for cooling off. For a couple or a small group of friends, it's a wonderful spot to laze in the sun or sip a nightcap by the pool, savouring the sounds and soft fragrance of a warm Mallorcan evening.
Bright and airy, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the villa offers plenty of space for a family or two couples travelling together. The wide sandy arc of Puerto Pollença beach is a just a short drive away, and here you can also find boat trips, sailing schools and the smart new marina which is a great spot for people watching from a waterside café. For a more traditional feel, Pollença old town is a very relaxing place to explore by day or by night.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom single storey villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 twin bedrooms; leads to terrace
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Air-conditioned bedrooms (July/August a/c operates without a timer, May/June/September/October a/c operates on a timer 2-4pm and 8pm-8am)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Utility area with washing machine and sink
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Weekly clean with linen and towel change
- Summer house
- Garden pond
- Built-in stone barbecue
- Poolside shower
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.1m – 1.75m) with Roman steps
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Family favourite range of toys and games, suitable for ages 5-11
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 10.00am
- Shops/restaurants (Pollença Town) 5min drive
- Beaches (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A3, Hyundai i10 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C3, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B5, Citroën C3 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group A3 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B5 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C3 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group E3, Citroën C4 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P1, Peugeot 5008 (can be a 7 seater 5+2) or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase (less luggage space when being used as a 7 seater)*
Group P6, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Wonderful 2-week family holiday at a wonderful villa. Beautiful gardens and pool, location was brilliant. Villa is very well equipped for a family. Children adored the pool, many hours spent enjoying it! We enjoyed many visits to Port de Pollença and the beautiful but extremely busy beach at Formentor. Highlight for us was a boat trip to the blue caves, unforgettable!
The Sahota family – July/August 2021
A wonderful week spent soaking up the sun and relaxing in the stunning gardens and welcoming pool. This was a real oasis and our first family holiday in two years – couldn’t have had a more wonderful setting. We barely left he villa but managed to for coffees and shopping in beautiful Pollença and delicious meals at Son Brull Hotel Bistro, La Giardina in Pollença and Stay in Puerto Pollença. We will definitely be back. Special mention to the villa owner who came to tend to his beautiful gardens and couldn’t have been more kind and welcoming – full of local knowledge and tips.
Ian, Vicky, Lottie & Mike Watson, Jules Turner & George Paslee – July 2021
Another lovely holiday in our favourite Pollença. Homely villa with pretty garden and pool area. Particularly enjoyed nice meals at Sa Romonu and Lu Llonja. Cocktails at Jimmy’s a must! Claire is always providing up to date restaurant details and back-up when required.
Chairs, Sarah, Will & Lizzie – July 2019
Fantastic villa in a wonderful situation. We have had a lovely relaxing eek here. Thank you Simpson for the welcome pack – very useful not to have to shop on arrival. We enjoyed the beaches at San Vicente and Port de Pollença and good meals at Il Giardino and Camponet in Pollença. We will return – one week was not enough.
Kathy & Stephen – June 2019
Well-equipped villa ideally located for beach, town and major road access. Quiet and efficient air-conditioning gave us all good night’s sleep. Would definitely stay here again.
Peter Hannam – June 2019
I absolutely loved it!
Jeanie (ages 6) – July 2018
The best thing about our holiday was the villa and its pool. We loved the area too. Pollença is a lovely town – the boat trip to Formentor was good fun. The 365 Calvari steps is a must do – particularly with grumpy kids!
Pete & Jo Wilkinson – July 2018
I didn’t like it…I loved it!
Jem (aged 8) – July 2018
We had a wonderful holiday in Ca’n Moixet. Our little one spent most of her time in the pool – it’s a great place to relax, eat and swim! Old Town Pollença market is well worth a visit. Overall a perfect holiday for all. The family will definitely return here – it’s our favourite Simpson Travel villa so far.
The Deeming Family – June 2018
Our two weeks have flown by. We have enjoyed our stay at the villa. Puerto Pollença beach is fabulous – sandy, uncrowded and safe.
Zoe, Graham, Jonathan, Bea and Victoria – June 2017
Consistently tasteful villas, excellent service and knowledgeable representatives. Highly recommended.
Mr Duncan – June 2017
Claire, the rep, was superb. She provided the best welcome pack we have ever had, we could put together a simple evening meal of pasta and fruit plus a breakfast so we did not have to dash to the shops on arrival, most welcome, there was even beer and wine plus water! The villa was immaculately presented and we had a wonderful time. As usual with Simpson Travel there were no uncomfortable surprises, just a quality holiday which exceeded your precise description, thank you.
Mrs Parker – June 2017
Fabulous, well-equipped villa in a great location. Loved our regular visits to Pollença and had several delicious meals. Hope to return in the future.
Hugh & Sue, David & Hazel – June 2017
What a lovely villa. The grounds are kept spotless and there is everything you need. Never seen so many pots, pans and glasses in any other villa we’ve stayed in, although we ate out most nights. Hope to be back another year.
Sandra & Ian – September 2016
What a fantastic villa – we will definitely be coming back in the near future – it ticked all the boxes! Great pool, fruit on tap from the gardens, really well equipped...and even froggy friends! Easily the best place we’ve stayed in Mallorca.
Syms Family – September 2016
What a beautiful villa! We all enjoyed time by the pool, visits to Pollença Town and magical beaches at St Vicente and Mal Pas. The girls enjoyed the gardens, looking for fruit and watching the frogs, and all the toys for the pool. A wonderful time was had by all, including breakfast outside with the beautiful views! Thank you for a very memorable stay!
Vaughan Family – August 2016
Very relaxing holiday in a super villa. Weather has been fantastic. Enjoyed several meals in Pollença Old Town and our granddaughter enjoyed trips to the water park. We haven’t been about much, but what we have seen here in Mallorca is super, thank you.
Hardey Family – July 2016
Many thanks for sharing your lovely home with us all, we’ve had a fab two weeks, the children enjoyed the pool immensely. Pollença Town is magical, not enough time to explore all its streets and restaurants, we will have to come back!
Brock Family – July 2016
We stayed in C'an Moixet in Pollença and as we have done last year, enjoyed our stay. Quality of villa was exactly as depicted on website and Claire the local rep made contact although we kept missing her. Villa location is perfect for exploring Pollença and the port. Maid service excellent and poolman came a couple of times whilst we were there. All in all a superb break - just wished we had booked for two weeks!
Mrs White – July 2016
Ca'n Moixet is delightful, with beautiful gardens and well equipped accommodation. Location wise it can't be beaten, so close to Pollença but secluded and quiet. We had a wonderful holiday here and hope to return, Simpson Travel has done it again!
Mrs Venton – June 2016
Just wish we'd booked through Simpson Travel previously, the level of service is excellent. We've stayed in Mallorca many times and love the island but C'an Moixet was definitely the best villa by far. Just wish we could have stayed longer.
Mrs Lovett – June 2016
What a wonderful villa! Beautiful gardens, lovely pool and our own mountain. We’ve had a blissfully quiet two weeks, exactly what we needed. The facilities in the villa are exceptional and Frank (the owner) keeps the garden immaculately – anyone here in late August I’m jealous of the fig feast you will have – enjoy! Wonderful holiday again with Simpson Travel.
Venton Family – June 2016
We’ve enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing holiday in Ca'n Moixet, it’s such a relaxing and magical house and staying here has rejuvenated us all. We feel sad to leave and hope to return one day. Mallorca has been as gorgeous as ever!
Roberts Family – June 2016
Villa is lovely. Mallorca is a really varied island with beautiful beaches and coves, magnificent mountains and history and sunshine too! We’ve had a great stay – thank you!
Holt Family – May 2016
We had a fantastic week at Ca'n Moixet. The weather has been fantastic and we couldn’t get the children out of the pool. The oranges were a real treat at breakfast.
Lizzie – May 2016
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Calvari Chapel at the top of the famous 365 steps offers stunning panoramic views. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the much-loved seafront Pine Walk, perfect for a pre-or post-dinner stroll.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions