In this section...
- Delightful versatile villa
- Attractive gardens
- Superb 16-metre pool
- Stylish garden annexe
- 15-minute drive to Polignano a Mare
Advance Registration... select your dates and reserve your 2023 holiday online, with a fully refundable deposit of £500.
In an attractive residential area just a 15-minute drive from the cliff-top town of Polignano a Mare, Villa Polignano sits amongst charming private gardens; an enclosed oasis of palm trees, banana plants and Mediterranean climbers with well-maintained lawns and a delightful assortment of fruit trees. Depending on the season, you’ll find a tempting harvest of peaches, cherries, apricots and pomegranates; guests are most welcome to help themselves to the treats on offer in the productive vegetable garden as well.
The wrap-around terrace is thoughtfully furnished for easy alfresco living, ensuring guests can relax in sun or shade whatever the time of day. An impressive 16-metre pool runs the length of the villa, perfect for serious swimming or simply lazing about on a Lilo whilst the outdoor kitchen with barbecue and pizza oven is ideal for lingering lunches and blissful starlit evenings under the expansive Puglian skies.
Spacious interiors are decorated in a traditional Italian style, with doors opening onto the terrace from most rooms, affording an easy flow between inside and out. Plenty of natural light and a homely atmosphere add to the appeal of this much-loved 2-bedroom villa and the addition of a further suite in the stylish garden annexe makes the accommodation wonderfully versatile for families or a small group of friends.
Well positioned for easy access to the coastal towns and beaches of the Adriatic, Villa Polignano is also a wonderful base for exploring nearby Conversano, with its excellent Michelin star restaurant, and the charming inland towns and villages of the Valle d’Itria.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining area with TV (English-speaking news channels)
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Shower room
- Double bedroom (can be converted into a twin on request)
- Shower room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Mosquito nets in all windows
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer and Simpson pool/beach towels provided
- Outside shaded dining area
- Private swimming pool 16 x 5.5m (depth 1.2m – 1.8m)
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (CIS): BA07203591000006214
- Nearest restaurant (combined with butcher’s shop) 5min walk
- Polignano a Mare (restaurants, cafés, shops) 15min drive
- Conversano 15min drive
- Capitolo beach 20min drive
- Monopoli 20min drive
- Alberobello 30min drive
- Locorotondo 35min drive
- Bari town 40min drive
- Ostuni 45min drive
- Bari airport 45min drive
- Brindisi airport 1hr drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire, using one of our trusted local suppliers; please ask us about options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
- 2 guests – 1 group B, Fiat 500 or similar
- 3 guests – 1 group C, Smart ForFour or similar
- 4 guests – 1 group D, Fiat 500L or similar
- 4 guests – 1 group E, VW T-Cross, Seat Arona or similar
- 4 guests – 1 group F, VW T-ROC / Nissan Kadjar or similar
Group B – 1 litre engine, 1 medium suitcase*
Group C – 1.4 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group E – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group F – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Italian properties is diverse, ranging from simple charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal.
To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There’s a different side of Italy to discover on a holiday in Puglia – the land of the trulli, ancient olive groves and historic towns that take you on a journey from Byzantine to Baroque. And then there are the countless beaches and beach clubs that capture the diversity of this absorbing destination: unspoilt, unpretentious and full of creative flair, where the generosity of the locals is matched by the excellence of its cuisine.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Puglia.
View holiday Booking Conditions