In this section...
- Charming and contemporary
- Terrace for sun and shade
- Easy access to Lakka and beaches
- Ideal for a couple or small family
A labour of love would be the best way to describe this delightfully crafted cottage with sweeping views down a beautiful valley towards Lakka and the sea in the distance. The panorama is framed by ancient olive trees, lending a sense of place and permanence to the rather chic contemporary design both inside and out. Cocooned in this peaceful and authentic-feeling little spot you’ll find everything you need to make the most of the blissfully long days, with a practical summer kitchen on one side, and comfortable chairs for reading or snoozing in the shade on the other.
Spacious enough for a family thanks to a twin-bedded mezzanine, the cottage also makes a perfect base for a couple in the flower-filled landscapes of spring or the golden days of autumn, when the island is quieter and there are many walking paths to explore. Lovely Lakka and its protected bay can be reached in 25 minutes on foot or five minutes by car. Here you’ll find a sumptuous selection of restaurants and a few laid-back bars on the water’s edge - plus a lovely beach just five minutes’ stroll along the coast from the centre of the village. Loggos is only a further 10 minutes by car whilst the capital Gaios is another 10 minutes, putting you within easy reach of everything you might want to see or do on this most picturesque of islands.
- 2-bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Maximum capacity 2 adults/2 children
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, fridge-freezer, doors lead to terrace
- Double air-conditioned bedroom (160cm x 200cm bed) with shared shower room
- Washing machine
- Outside dining terrace with barbecue
- Twin beds (90cm x 195cm beds) - only suitable for children due to low ceilings
- Air-conditioned from unit in living area below
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Outside dining terrace with barbecue
- Private swimming pool 3m x 5m
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT):
- Corfu airport to Corfu port is either by taxi, minibus or bus 10min
- Waiting time at Corfu port is usually between 1hr to 2hrs at the port café where there is an area to store luggage
- Corfu port to Paxos port is by hydrofoil, sea taxi or ferry and depending on the mode of transport the journey will take between 1hr 10mins to 2hrs 15mins
- Lakka 5min drive
- Beach 5min drive plus 5min walk
- Loggos 12min drive
- Gaios and port 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group B, Fiat Punto or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group C, Grande Punto or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group B – 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group C – 1.3-1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group D1 – Automatic Dacia Sandero Step Way or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group I – Suzuki Grand Vitara 7 seater or similar, 2.8 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
Group G – Cabrio Fiat 500 or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Automatic car or similar, 1.2-1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*.
Group K – Fiat Doblo A/C 7 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 2 medium suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
There are few better ways of relaxing than on a luxury holiday in Paxos, where days fill up beautifully with sunbathing, swimming, snorkelling and dining in style, the sea just metres from your table. Amble through ancient olive groves and you’ll catch glimpses of startlingly turquoise bays, the dramatic west-coast cliffs or the Epiros Mountains. In spring, there’s also a haze of purple honesty, wild irises and lilies and a sky that’s alive with birdlife, from hawks to skylarks.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions