In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning contemporary villa
- Wonderful sea views
- Stylish and elegant
- Magnificent master suite
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Most impressive of all is the top floor master suite, with its modern four poster and a private sun terrace literally at the end of the bed. Moroccan style lamps and candles lend a rosy glow to balmy evenings on the main terrace; you can sit here with something cool and delicious in hand and imagine yourself on the deck of one the super-yachts which occasionally frequent this sought-after corner of Corfu. Or better yet, hire your own speed boat or cruiser at nearby Nissaki, small yet perfectly equipped with little shops and waterfront tavernas. Kaminaki beach is just two minutes away by car.
- 4 bedroom house (sleeps 2-7)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes large oven, induction hob, Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, wine fridge, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Single bedroom
- Shower room
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Doors open onto infinity swimming pool and dining terrace
- Twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Large furnished terrace
- Master suite with four poster bed and oval free-standing bath
- Shower room
- Dressing room
- Private terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Flat screen Satellite TV (limited channels)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryers, pool and bath towels provided
- Gas barbecue
- Private infinity swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 0.80m – 1.80m)
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Ionian Nannies.
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
National tourist licence (EOT): 0829K91000520401
- Shops/bakery/tavernas (Nissaki) 3min drive
- Tavernas (Kaminaki Beach) 2min drive
- Corfu town and airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D, Peugeot 301 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group L, Fiat Tipo or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 208, and 1 Group D, Peugeot 301, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group C – 1.25 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group D – 1.4 litre engine, 2 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group L – 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group M – Fiat Tipo Station Wagon or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group E1 – Automatic Citroën C3 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 1 large and 1 medium suitcase*
Group E2 – Automatic Fiat Tipo or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group J2 – Nissan Qashqai SUV or similar, 1.3 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group J3A – Automatic Ford Kuga SUV or similar, 1.5 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group F1 – Fiat Doblo 7 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group F2 – Fiat Talento 9 seater or similar, 1.5-2.0 litre engine, 3 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group N – Mercedes Benz A160 or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Wonderful villa in a perfect spot with a tiny idyllic bay beneath us with two tavernas and a jetty with boats that could take us anywhere in Corfu. Our housekeeper Nicoletta was friendly and helpful, and Anna was the most patient and knowledgeable concierge. Thanks Simpson Travel for another great holiday - not cheap, but as ever great value for money.
We love Corfu and love Poppy’s House, even more! Leaving with happy memories and looking forward to next time. Thank you, Nicoletta and Anna, nothing was too much trouble. All the very best.
We have had an amazing two weeks in Corfu. We have loved our stay at Poppy's house. The views are amazing, can't beat them when you wake up in the morning. The housekeeper is so lovely, she can't do enough for you. Please can we take her home with us.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this beautiful house with its stunning view. Nicoletta was so kind and helpful – everything was thought of. There were lots of lovely places to eat out and Midnight even deliver yummy pizza. Most of all we relaxed. Thank you Jackie and the Simpson team for making this a special holiday.
A wonderful week at Poppy’s House – the accommodation was fantastic and Jackie and Nicoletta couldn’t have been more helpful.
Poppy’s House was perfect, the house is so comfortable, the views are amazing and the wonderful Nicolette, who looked after us all, made it the best holiday ever.
We had a wonderful holiday in Corfu. Poppy's House provided a very comfortable and calm retreat and was beautifully maintained. We arrived to find a delicious welcome pack stocked with lovely homemade treats.
We have had a fabulous week at Poppy's House, but was not long enough unfortunately. It is a fantastic villa and was kept immaculate by Nicoletta, who was always very polite and helpful. The tavernas near Agni beach are all very good and we were able to hire a boat nearby. All in all, we had a fantastic holiday and we look forward to returning.
Poppy's House is a beautiful villa with stunning views. It is particularly well appointed and well equipped with comfortable beds and furnishings throughout. On this occasion there were just the two of us but we would gladly return with family: it would sleep eight comfortably.
Poppy's House exceeded our expectations. It is a beautifully furnished and well-equipped villa in a great location. The views are the best yet! Nicoletta, who came to clean each day, was wonderful. We would recommend Poppy's House without hesitation.
A wonderful fortnight in a beautiful villa, made all the better by the cake and attention afforded us by the lovely Nicoletta here at the villa and from Joy in the office. Simpson Travel has been first class throughout and we look forward to travelling with them again in the future.
Our villa was very good and the housekeeper Nicholetta was excellent. She was friendly, informative and very helpful. Bev made some good recommendations and made some arrangements on our behalf by phone. When we left, the airport was suffering significant disruption due to the weather. The Simpson Travel representatives were calm and helpful in what was a rather stressful situation. Overall we rate our holiday as excellent.
I really value the 'personal touch Simpson Travel achieves, it makes all the difference to the feeling that the holiday is special and is why I continue to use them.
Our first holiday with Simpson Travel and it was fantastic. Everything that was promised happened. Very impressed with all the paperwork regarding our holiday and directions getting to and from the airport. Very professional company and very friendly staff at home and abroad. Thank you all for a wonderful holiday.
We would thoroughly recommend Simpson Travel and will definitely be booking with them again in the future. Poppy's House is a stunning villa with a spectacular view, we really did not want to come home! Thank you Simpson Travel!
Our first time booking through Simpson Travel – we were very impressed with your helpful 'Team' throughout and the detailed information. Our beautiful accommodation, Poppy's House, set in stunning scenery, flights and car hire, everything ran so smoothly and stress free, thank you. Not forgetting Bev and Mags. We will definitely book a future holiday through you again.
We've just got back from an idyllic week in Corfu knowing that from the moment we booked with Simpson Travel we could relax and know that our travel and holiday arrangements would be handled by experts.
Stunning villa – would highly recommend it. This is the second time we've used Simpson Travel and it won't be the last – they understand what we like. Thank you!
Our choice of Greek properties is as diverse as the islands themselves, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
A hundred stories unfold on lovely Corfu… Tales of gods and goddesses, Phoenicians and Venetians, vibrant towns and sleepy villages. There’s also a rich natural history of mountains, olive groves, fertile valleys and a coastline dotted with picturesque coves, sandy beaches and rocky inlets. Follow in the footsteps of Lawrence and Gerald Durrell with a luxurious retreat near Agios Stephanos, or venture North West, to enjoy more sandy beaches and scenic coastal drives.
To help you make the most of your holiday in Corfu, our collection includes a magical range of luxury villas and a charming beachfront hotel overlooking Avlaki Bay. Choose a romantic cottage by the water's edge for an idyllic couples' retreat or a contemporary family villa complemented by our private nanny service, for a relaxing holiday in the elegant North East of the island.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Corfu
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions