In this section...
- Charming hillside villa
- Beautiful sea views
- Simpson family extras available
- Restaurants/shops 10-minute drive
- Beach 10-minute drive
2024 Holidays... 2023 Prices
Our 2024 holidays are now priced online and with our early bird promise, you can enjoy December 2022 prices when you book by 31 December 2023. View Price Freeze Terms & Conditions here.
Villa L’Alivu is one of six charming villas on the hillside adjacent to the ancient village of Olmeto. Tranquil and picturesque with its terracotta rooftops and slopes cascading down to the unspoilt beaches of the Valinco Gulf, the area is a walker's paradise.
Each property benefits from its own private swimming pool cleverly designed to provide privacy and the most spectacular of views, whether barbecuing al fresco or enjoying the peace on the terrace. Bright interiors, an open-plan layout and stylish décor combine to create a light airy feel, with well-equipped kitchens and comfortable seating areas adding to the appeal. Villa L’Alivu, Villa Vigna Maggiore, Villa Doniche, Villa A Murta, Villa Vista and Villa l'Alta enjoy this enchanting spot, with local beaches, shops and restaurants just a short drive away.
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 2-6)
- Living room with Satellite TV, Bluetooth speaker
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Seperate WC
- Two double bedrooms (160 x 200cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC leads to balcony
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Swimming pool accessed via 8 steps from ground floor
- Private heated swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 1.5m), security alarm, access via steps
- Pool is heated in May, June, September and October (pool can be heated outside of these months at a charge of £150/week and must be pre-booked in the UK)
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
Simpson family extras
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 3.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Restaurants 10min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Shops/supermarkets 10min drive
- Ajaccio 1hr 15min drive
- Figari airport 1hr 20min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group B, Ford Fiesta or similar*
- 3 guests – 1 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
- 4-5 guests – 1 Group D, Seat Arona or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Seat Leon or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage are not included in the cover.
Group B – 4 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group C – 5 seats, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group D – 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
Group H – Jeep Compass or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcase*
Group N – Toyota Proace – 9 seats, 1 large and 1 small suitcases*
Group O – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 5+2 seats, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group E – Automatic Peugeot 3008 or similar, 5 seats, 3 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Categories B, C, D, F, H, M & O can be automatic or manual, we are able to request a specific transmission but this is not guaranteed.
The only car with guaranteed Automatic transmission is Group E
If you book a Group D, F and H please note Avis can give you any car within these groups subject to availability, no specific car can be guaranteed.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
The Gulf of Valinco makes for an inspiring holiday destination – and not just for the wonderful beaches. Propriano is one of the oldest island resorts, its marina lined with cafés and restaurants. South lies Campomoro and, to the north, in the folds of the Taravo Valley, stand the menhirs of Filitosa. Inland, you’ll find the mountain villages of the Alta Rocca, below the Bavella Peaks. And don’t miss the ancient capital of the south, Sartène, a favourite with wine buffs.
Complete the picture with one of our handpicked luxury villas and enjoy your holiday in The Valinco to the full.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions