In this section...
- 4 - 8
- Tranquil location
- Stylish and contemporary
- Mountain and sea views
- Gated pool
- Beach and restaurants 5min drive
Majestic Corsica is often described as a mountain rising from the sea, and at this beautiful big villa you can enjoy tantalizing glimpses of both, including the distant, needle-like peaks of Bavella. Its other special feature is the nine-metre swimming pool surrounded by the vast boulders that are so typical of the landscape here. The rocks create a fabulous backdrop to the pool terrace; gated for safety, the terrace also has a dining pergola, fridge and grill to create a perfect outdoor chill space all day long and on into the warm summer nights.
The villa was designed to take full advantage of its generously-sized plot, with big expanses of glass on all sides and a roof terrace that seems to float, ocean liner-style, above a sea of green. With several separate outdoor and indoor spaces to relax, it’s a great house for a mixed group or family with older teenagers keen to carve out a little private holiday territory for themselves. The interiors are sleek yet welcoming, with minimal clutter and maximum space so you can spread out and enjoy the private villa experience to the full.
Located to the north of Porto Vecchio, this is one of our favourite parts of the island for beaches. Pinarello beach, with its seasonal water sports and handful of restaurants is just a five-minute drive, and if you want to stock up for a barbecue night you’ll find supermarkets and everything else you need in Ste Lucie de Porto Vecchio village
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher & Nespresso machine
- Smart TV
- Double bedroom (160 x 200cm bed) with en-suite bathroom, leads to garden/pool area
- Twin bedroom (80 x 190cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC, leads to garden/pool area. Important: this bedroom is accessed via sliding glass doors from the living area and therefore lacks a degree of privacy and is more suitable for teenagers.
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Guest WC
- Twin bedroom (2 x 90cm beds) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Master bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer
- Simpson Travel pool towels
- Outside seating area with fridge
- Electric Plancha
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
- 2 poolside parasols
- Private heated swimming pool 9m x 4m (depth 1.55m throughout)
- Pool heating supplement of £250 per week, must be pre-booked
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Pinarello beach 5min drive
- Restaurant 5min drive
- St Lucie de Porto Vecchio (shops and supermarket) 5min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
BookingMultiple.mustache file to be converted
View holiday Booking Conditions