In this section...
- Delightful stone cottage
- Abundant charm and character
- Beach 10-minute drive
- St Florent 10-minute drive
In the style of an old Corsican hamlet, with small paths, steps and stone buildings, this delightful stone-built cottage lies in vast grounds and offers a unique base from which to enjoy all the delights of this enchanting corner of the island. The one-bedroom cottage boasts its own swimming pool and all guests share the pleasure of the grounds with its olive trees, myrtle, and Mediterranean flowers. Just outside Saint Florent, the location offers the best of coast and countryside.
- 1 bedroom house (sleeps 2)
- Living/dining room with decorative fireplace, Satellite TV (no English-speaking channels), DVD/CD-player, small terrace
- Small, basic kitchen includes 2-ring electric hob, oven/microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double air-conditioned bedroom (180 x 200cm bed)
- Shower room with hairdryer
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, pool and bath towels provided
- Gas barbecue
- Private swimming pool 4.3m x 3.1m (depth 1.4m – 1.5m), security alarm, ladder access
- Although U Pasciale is dedicated to couples, children playing in the neighbouring villa may be heard during school holidays
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 3.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Restaurant 5-10min drive
- Beach 10min drive
- Saint Florent 10min drive
- Bastia airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group H – Citroen C4 Picasso or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
This was our third visit to Corsica, having been to the Cargèse and Porto Vecchio areas previously. We were not disappointed. This has been an amazing new area to explore. So many breathtaking views, especially on our drive all the way around Cap Corse. We have been very comfortable in this lovely villa in such a peaceful location. The weather has been extremely kind to us, sunshine every day which meant we got a lot out of the barbecue! Also, we loved having breakfast outside in the front of the villa every morning and watching the red kites flying overhead. We will be back to Corsica again for the beautiful scenery and lovely beaches.
Lynne & Chris – May 2017
We have travelled with Simpson Travel for a number of years and have never been disappointed with the standard of care and accommodation we have received. We have recommended Simpson Travel to a number of people who have not had such a pleasant experience with their tour operator. We hope to travel with Simpson Travel again, gaining new experiences and perhaps returning to old haunts over the coming years.
Mr Chilton – September 2016
Simpson Travel offers a superb personal service throughout the entire time of the holiday ensuring total confidence for the traveller.
Mr Morriss – May 2016
This was our second visit to Le Hameau and it was wonderful. This villa is very special and we loved the pool especially as the weather was so hot. We hope to be able to return again.
Mrs Hinkins – July 2015
A superb holiday. The standard of the villa and service was excellent and comes highly recommended.
Mr Bell – September 2013
Our week at U Pasciale was lovely, a quiet countryside retreat, but close to everything we needed. It was a pleasure each morning over breakfast to hear and watch the red kites calling as they searched for their own breakfast.
Mr Williams – September 2013
We'd highly recommend Simpson Travel. Excellent service from the beginning. The villa is lovely and Martine has been incredibly helpful.
Mr & Mrs Dampney – August 2013
We thoroughly enjoyed our honeymoon in Corsica. The villa has been fantastic for spending lazy days by the pool and soaking up the sun. Relax and enjoy.
Mr & Mrs McGhee – May 2013
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Against a backdrop of misty mountains, St Florent sits at the neck of the Cap Corse Peninsula overlooking its azure gulf. A rugged beauty and colourful history set this region apart and exploring the Désert des Agriates, flower-decked and slate-roofed Nonza or the artists’ haunt of Erbalunga, can be as much part of your holiday as enjoying the watersports or wine tasting in Patrimonio. More French than the harbours of the south, St Florent nonetheless retains much of its Genoese and Tuscan heritage.
To complete the picture, we have a collection of handpicked luxury villas in St Florent and Cap Corse to help you make the most of your stay.
View holiday Booking Conditions