In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Located on prestigious Spérone Golf Course
- 360-degree sea views
- Within walking distance to two beaches
- Bonifacio 10-minute drive
Your location on the prestigious Sperone Golf Course sets the tone for a holiday in this contemporary, characterful villa. It’s made for those who love to be out and doing – those who will appreciate its fresh, light interiors and the captivating views of Cavallo Island, but who also love nothing better than turning a holiday into a bit of an adventure and doing it in style.
As well as a large private pool, there are tennis courts nearby and two beaches within walking distance. Set up high on a hillside, 250 steps above the beach, the property catches the cooling sea breezes in the heat of summer with 360-degree views to reward your climb back home for an apéritif on the terrace as the sun sets.
This is a sociable space with four en-suite bedrooms for family gatherings or catch-up time with friends – and of course a round of golf or two, if the mood takes you.
- 5 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Villa spread out over many half levels
Starting from ground floor
- Large double bedroom with en-suite shower room, separate WC; bedroom
- Half level up: small children’s room with twin beds with en-suite shower room
- Half level up: 2 small double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and terraces
- Half level up: master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC
- Half level up: small living room with TV and hifi, WC
- Half level up: large open-plan living and dining area with TV, DVD and Sony Music system; kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine; summer dining terrace
- Half level up: private swimming pool 9m x 4.5m (depth 1.1m – 2.2m), access via steps, pool security alarm, decked area leading to lawns
- Large panoramic roof terrace with 360 degree views to Cavallo and Sardinia
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- On Sperone Estate
- Beach 5min walk
- Restaurants 5-10min drive
- Tennis walking distance
- Bonifacio 10min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Although this property is booked on an accommodation-only basis, we can arrange car hire for you.
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are available:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions