In this section...
- Contemporary stylish villa
- Great location
- Stargazing roof terrace
- Walk to St Cyprean beach
One of a cluster of bright new villas close to chic St Cyprien beach, Punta Bianca’s contemporary design incorporates maximum glass and minimum clutter, creating light-filled spaces and blurring the line between indoors and out. Each of the four bedrooms opens onto its own terrace, with the best views reserved for the top floor master. No one in your party needs to miss out however, as there’s room for everyone on the roof terrace, the perfect spot for a relaxed drink as dusk falls on a balmy summer evening.
Villa Punta Bianca is located within walking distance of the beach and restaurants of St Cyprien, but if that easy 15-minute stroll feels too much in the full height of summer, you can simply lounge by your own private pool and admire the endless blue of the sea from this privileged vantage point. St Cyprien village, which offers a handful of beach shops and restaurants, is an easy ten-minute drive away, while the equally lovely sandy beach and watersports at Pinarello are about the same distance in the opposite direction.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Accessed via 10 steps from front gate
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD and Bluetooth speaker; leads to terrace with covered seating/dining area and pool
- Kitchen includes 2 ovens, hob, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room and garage with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Master double bedroom (bed 1.60m) with open-plan shower room with bath and shower; leads to sea view terrace
- Separate WC
- Accessed via 15 steps
- 2 double/twin bedrooms (beds 2 x 90cms or 1 x 1.80m) with en-suite shower room with WC; access to lower terrace
- Double bedroom (bed 1.60m) with open-plan shower room with WC; access to lower terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Electric shutters on all windows on upper level
- Wooden shutters on lower level windows
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Exterior furnished terrace, lounge and dining areas
- Outside pool shower
- Private swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 1.50m throughout), accessed via steps, electric cover
- Lower terraces from bedrooms have access to pool via 17 ascending steps
- Stargazing roof terrace with fixed bench seating accessed via 17 steps from upper level
- 1 week holidays – 2 mid-stay cleans
- 2 week holidays – includes 2 light mid-stay cleans each week and bed linen/towel change at end of week 1
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 09.00am
- Pinarello 15min drive
- Beach (San Cyprien) 5min drive (20min walk)
- Porto Vecchio 25min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Best equipped villa – could not fault it. We are new to Corsica and therefore did not know our way around (Kimberly has been a great help) but found some fantastic beaches great for swimming.
The Royce Family – July 2017
Excellent accommodation, magnificent outlook, sparkling weather – hot with a cooling breeze, lots to keep us busy with everything a short break requires.
The Anderson Family – July 2017
Excellent accommodation, sparkling weather - hot with a cooling breeze, lots to keep us busy with everything a short break requires. Great week had by all, lovely house and far too much to do in the area... so we'll have to come back!
Allan Family – July 2017
We spent a wonderful week at Villa Punta Bianca – what an amazing place! This was our first visit to Corsica and we will be back. Highlights included swimming in the Solenzara river, a boat trip and a day trip to Bonifacio which was well worth it. The beaches are of course very lovely, but it’s hard to beat a day spent relaxing at the villa and enjoying the breathtaking views from the pool. Many thanks to Kimberly for your help and recommendation. We hope to be back next year!
The Barnes Family – July 2017
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions