In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Impressive and spacious villa
- Very desirable location
- Walk to restaurant
- Beach/restaurants 5-minute drive
For most of us, a holiday is the only chance we get to indulge in a spot of true escapism, and if you crave a little glamour in one of the most desirable locations on the entire island, Villa Lou is the obvious choice. The impressive scale of the villa makes it feel special from the moment you arrive, and a leisurely wander round reveals cheeky designer touches, three lavish bedrooms and a property so well equipped you could easily move in permanently.
The grounds complement the villa perfectly, a contemporary landscape of granite boulders and sculptural olive trees framing a distant sea view. If you’re staying with children, the lawn is a good spot for gentle ball games, badminton or boules and there are plenty of shady spots available for delicate young skin. One of our favourite features is the extensive outdoor lighting, which transforms the sunken dining terrace into an elegant, club-style lounge as dusk falls. Plug your own music into the dock, pop something simple and delicious on the barbecue and relax with a glass of bone-dry local rosé or a very cold beer.
Nearby is Sperone Golf Course, the world-renowned golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones. For those who do not play golf, you can still enjoy a leisurely lunch in the club’s restaurant. Its terrace offers a panoramic view of Piantarella and the Lavezzi archipelago which is quite unique.
Villa Lou is located in Bocca del Oro, a small hamlet surrounded by discreet villas with convenient access to the celebrated beaches of Santa Giulia and Palombaggia. With a well-rated pizzeria just a couple of minutes’ walk away and the more sophisticated dining and shopping choices of Porto Vecchio only ten minutes by car, you’d be hard pushed to find a better location anywhere in the region.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite Italian (walk-in) shower and wash basin (bed 1.40m)
- Separate WC
- Utility room with fridge-freezer, washing machine, dryer, sink, iron and ironing board
- 16 steps to first floor
- Direct access to garden and pool
- Large spacious living/dining area with TV, integrated air-conditioning/heating
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen includes gas hob, integrated steamer, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee and tea machines, American style fridge-freezer with ice maker
- Master bedroom suite (bed 1.60m) with Satellite TV, large fitted wardrobe area, bath (in bedroom), large walk-in shower, double basins
- Twin/double bedroom with en-suite shower and wash basin (beds 2 x 80cm or 1.60m)
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Satellite TV (French channels only)
- iPod dock
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Terrace with sunken dining area
- Private infinity free-form swimming pool 10m x 4m (depth 1m – 2.5m) security alarm, accessed via pool steps, pool can be heated (€200/week)
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- The villa is cleaned twice a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Bath/beach towels and bed linen change on Thursdays
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required (€25/hour, 2 hour minimum)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Pizzeria 2min walk
- Beach 5min drive
- Restaurants 5-10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 10min drive
- Figari airport 35min drive
Sperone Golf Course 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a great family holiday with plenty of activities to keep us all busy and happy. Villa Lou is a terrific villa in superb location. Corsica exceeded all our expectations and the beaches are better than most in the Caribbean! We will be back.
The Thompson Family – July 2018
I would highly recommend Simpson Travel – very impressed as first time users, everything from flights, villa and location first class. Polite and professional staff I will definitely look to book with again. Thank you.
Mrs Parish – July 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions