In this section...
- Delightful stone house
- Contemporary and light
- Summer kitchen
- Figari village 10-minute drive
- Beaches 15-minute drive
With its stunning aquamarine colour scheme and solid walls built from the island’s distinctive pale golden granite, Villa Liccia is the perfect marriage of beach and mountain, and an inspired choice if you are keen to experience the best of both during your Corsican stay.
The interiors are stylish and immaculate, but the focal point of this property is the pool, encircled by granite boulders and sheltered by tall trees for privacy. You can enjoy all your meals under the shade of the poolside dining pergola, a particularly spectacular spot in the evenings as the sun sets in a blaze of pink and gold behind the mountains to the west. The drama of these peaks adds to the sense of rural tranquillity, but the house is far from isolated, within easy reach of many beaches including La Testa, Roccapina and the celebrated ‘sunset beach’ at Tonnara. Nearby Figari offers a good range of local shops and restaurants, and for a more sophisticated dining experience, Porto Vecchio (15-minute drive) spoils for choice.
The excellent location means you can access both the east and the west coast beaches as the mood takes you, not to mention the iconic mountain landscapes around Ste Lucie de Tallano, Zonza and the unforgettable ‘needles’ of the Col de Bavella, all reachable within 60-90 minutes by car.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area leading out to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Small utility room with storage space for provisions
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC, leads out to pool terrace
- Double bedroom
- Shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- TV (English-speaking news channels), DVD/Bluetooth speaker
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Barbecue and summer kitchen
- Terrace with parasol
- Private saltwater swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.25m – 1.95m), security alarm, access via steps
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- Villa Liccia is located just a 10-minute drive from the conveniently placed southern airport of Figari, due to its location and depending on the wind direction planes may be seen from the property. Figari airport does not have a high volume of arrivals/departures on a daily basis.
- 1 week holidays do not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking e-mails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Figari airport 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group K – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions