In this section...
- Stylish contemporary villa
- Family friendly
- Private gated pool
- Simpson family extras available
- Pinarello beach/shops 5-minute drive
This stylish contemporary villa is conveniently situated 35 minutes north of Porto Vecchio and just a short drive from Pinarello beach and village, where you’ll find various watersports facilities and a good choice of beachside restaurants. Proximity to Pinarello makes Villa Granajolo a clever choice for families, along with its gated pool, which prevents unsupervised access for little ones. There are three en-suite bedrooms on the ground floor, and if your party includes teens or a nanny they will no doubt appreciate the extra privacy of the annexe room, which has its own independent entrance. The living/dining space occupies the entire upper floor to make the most of the views towards Pinarello bay and over the Mediterranean gardens that surround the house. A choice of sun-warmed decks and terraces provide a delightful spot to ease yourself into another blissfully relaxing day.
Villa Granajolo is one of a pair of large, detached houses, each with its own pool. The dense greenery around the villas ensures mutual privacy from neighbouring Villa Toraccia; alternatively, the two villas rented together offer very flexible accommodation for a large party.
- 4 bedroom villa including separate annexe bedroom (sleeps 2-8)
Main villa – upper level
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with satellite TV, DVD, Bluetooth speaker; leads to terrace with dining table and barbecue
- Kitchen includes hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Separate WC
Main villa – lower level
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room (no WC); access to terrace
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room (no WC); access to terrace
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Furnished terrace with barbecue
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout), access via ladder, security gate
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 09.00am
- Beach and restaurants 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 35min drive
- Figari airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
This was our first holiday with Simpson Travel. It was seamlessly organised which made for a stress-free and relaxing holiday. Sophie gave some excellent suggestions about what to do and where to go and we feel that her advice enabled us to see and experience parts of Corsica that we otherwise would not have known about. Thank you so much!
The Nicholls family – August 2019
Another fantastic week in Corsica. The house is very well equipped and has more storage space than any other rental villa we’ve had. Kimberley has been very helpful with recommendations and troubleshooting and is an asset to Simpson Travel. We will be back!
Jo, Craig & Charlotte – September 2018
Beautiful villa with amazing views. Great beaches at every turn. A great fortnight despite a few mosquito bites.
The Rushforth Family – July 2018
Fabulous villa. Simpson Travel, you have done a great job again.
The Banstead & Lawrence Families – June 2018
Our villa was immaculate and we were well looked after by our very knowledgeable and super-friendly rep, Fred. Well done Simpson Travel.
Mr Harrison – August 2017
Thank you once again for a fantastic Simpson Travel holiday. Villa is gorgeous – in particular the view and the pool. Great location close to Pinarello – definitely a favourite of ours for restaurants and beach.
Becky, Dave & Isla – September 2016
Our representative, Kimberly, was a credit to Simpson Travel – her friendliness, knowledge and willingness to assist with any questions/issues was outstanding. By far the best representative I have ever met in all my years of travelling.
Mrs Spalding – September 2016
Thank for you a fantastic stay! This villa is absolutely amazing and so is the view. We have really enjoyed staying here for the past two weeks. We will for sure be using you to make travelling a lot easier.
The WF's – August 2016
What an amazing island! Best beaches I have ever seen. Restaurants excellent! A perfect, restful two weeks. Enjoy!
The Healys – July 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions