In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Contemporary villa
- On Sperone golf course
- Walk to beach
- Bonifacio 10-minute drive
Located on the prestigious Sperone Estate, Villa Falatte comprises of expansive spaces inside and outside and boasts a large private swimming pool set in grounds of over 4,000 square metres. It was designed by a Corsican architect to be in keeping with the style of the resort – built in cedar means the house blends beautifully into the Corsican maquis. This villa is quintessential Sperone and has featured in interior design magazines due to its impeccably stylish yet simple interiors.
The two famous Sperone beaches are within easy access as well as a number of tennis courts and let’s not forget the nearby world-renowned golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones. For those who do not play golf, you can still enjoy a leisurely lunch in the club’s restaurant. Its terrace offers a panoramic view of Piantarella and the Lavezzi archipelago which is quite unique.
- 6 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-12)
- Villa spread over 4 half levels
- Living room with flat screen TV
- 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- Separate WC
Over three half levels
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, two dishwashers, two fridges
- Terrace with outdoor living area
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- 3 separate WCs
- Laundry facilities (washing machine and dryer)
- Store room
- Complimentary wifi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Patio suite with dining table
- Outdoor shower
- Mediterranean garden
- Private swimming pool 12m x 5m (depth 1m – 2.5m), access via steps, electric security cover
- Security deposit (£3,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 09.00am
- On Sperone Estate
- Beach 15min walk
- Tennis 10min walk
- Restaurants 5-10min drive
- Bonifacio 10min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, and 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 11 guests – 2 Group K, Peugeot 5008, and 1 Group C, VW Golf, or similar*
- 12 guests – 2 Group K, Peugeot 5008, and 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions