In this section...
- Delightful stone house
- Contemporary and light
- Beautiful summer kitchen
- Simpson family extras available
- Figari village 10-minute drive
- Beaches 15-minute drive
Villa Fabrizia’s rural setting makes the most of its beautiful countryside location and panoramic views. The open-plan sitting room and kitchen is spacious, light and contemporary and the double and twin bedrooms, all on the same floor, are both en-suite.
Outside, the villa has a private swimming pool and large sundeck, with the added bonus of a delightful summer kitchen ideal for al fresco dining. Or, alternatively the restaurants and bars of Figari are just a ten-minute drive down the road.
The wild, rugged charm of Ventilegna beach is also just a short drive away whilst the bustling town of Porto Vecchio and all the famous beaches on the east coast are only a 15-minute drive.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes full oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Small utility room off kitchen with storage space for provisions
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom and WC
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds) with en-suite shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Satellite TV (2 English-speaking news channels), TV and DVD player
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Parasol on terrace
- Private saltwater swimming pool 9m x 4m (depth 1.20 – 1.80m), security alarm, access via steps
- Villa Fabrizia is a convenient 10-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it’s not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 30min drive
- Bonifacio 30min drive
- Figari airport 10min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Renault Grand Scenic or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We have spent a very relaxing week and have enjoyed the tranquillity of the villa. We visited Palombaggia and Santa Giulia but our preferred was Rondinara. It was cleaner and less crowded and the staff at the only beach restaurant were very friendly. We have really enjoyed exploring Corsica but our time spent at the villa has been the best part of our holiday. Thank you, Anna and Simpson Travel.
Paul & Susie – September 2018
We had a wonderful family holiday at Villa Fabrizia and found it a great base for visiting so many local places. The pool provided so much fun for us all and it was a relaxed and peaceful holiday.
Mrs Paula Smith – September 2018
We enjoyed our visit here so much last year that we returned to Villa Fabrizia for a second time. We relaxed for the most part, but took a drive up to Levie – the route from Sotta – D59, you soon arrive at spectacular views. We took the D268 down from Levie – again, spectacular views all the way down along the coast road through Pianottoli and back to the villa. We watched the colourful bee-eaters flying around near Poggiale on the D22. Numerous bays to visit, hardly anyone on the small beaches. Favourite beach is Rondinara and we enjoyed a meal there. As usual, Anna was very helpful and friendly. Thanks for a super week.
Jacki & Ashley – May 2018
Simpson Travel's organisational skills were splendid from start to finish. I felt that I had good help in finding the right villa from the beginning. The gentleman who did this was called Dylan Pearce. Please thank him. He got it right.
Mrs O'Malley – June 2017
Loved the villa and area. Enjoy your stay!
Liz, John, Olly & Anna – August 2016
Very good service - we will definitely use Simpson Travel again. We loved being able to go with BA from Heathrow T5 - this made a big difference to us – our local rep, Muriel, was helpful and dealt with a problem quickly (the villa owners were also very helpful too) – the villa Fabrizia was ideal – clean and well equipped and the car hire easy and fast. All in all a very positive experience and good value for money. Thank you.
Mrs Lyall – July 2016
We have had a fab time here this half-term and really enjoyed ourselves. We have had a lovely time and hope anyone else who comes will feel the same way!
Mrs Findlay – May 2015
First time we have used Simpson Travel and very impressed with the all round service we received. No matter how many times I phoned the London office, without fail, every person I spoke to was polite, helpful and extremely efficient. Even the rep in Corsica, Muriel Delamare, on her first season in Corsica, was extremely efficient and not intrusive. Just what we needed. We would certainly use Simpson Travel again and recommend the company to friends.
Mrs Skinley – May 2016
Our holiday experience with Simpson Travel was excellent. The website and information provided up front was completely accurate, booking was very simple and straightforward and the service and support during our stay in Corsica was supportive and personal without being obtrusive. I would definitely book with Simpson Travel again.
Mrs Wilson – August 2014
We've had a great week – this is a lovely villa to relax in and get away from it all. We have loved the pool. We tried Palombaggia, Rondinara and Tonnara beaches – all of which were great.
The Dicken Family – August 2013
An absolutely fantastic two weeks of hot sun and clear seas for snorkelling. The villa was excellent and the pool was superb to relax by. Tried so many beaches – all were good.
The Humphreys Family – July 2013
Great experience all round – thank you!
Mrs Chapman – June 2012
Overall experience was excellent.
Mrs Meredith – June 2012
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions