In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Exceptionally stylish villa
- Stunning sea views
- Private swimming pool
- Close to beautiful Palombaggia beach
- Restaurants 5-minute drive
Villa di Sole is simply stunning – the perfect geometry of the single-storey building is softened by the surrounding umbrella pines and cork oaks and meadow-like garden. It forms part of a luxury private estate where you’ll also find our Villa Marinka, Villa MK2 and Villa di Lume. The interiors share the same simple elegance as the exterior, with light, bright spaces furnished in tasteful neutral shades, but it’s really the location of this property that makes it so special, as rentable villas this close to this beach are very rare.
The villa and the pool both face directly out to sea, giving a 180-degree view of Palombaggia Beach, the Iles Cerbicales Marine Nature Reserve and even as far as Sardinia on a clear day. The Cerbicales offer some of the best diving in the Mediterranean, but if you prefer to stay on top of the water there are boats, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards available to hire directly from the beach. The soft sands of Palombaggia are a five-minute stroll so you can come and go from the house as often and as easily as you please, and you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner at the beach during the main summer season. There’s also an outdoor sitting area by the pool if you prefer a more intimate evening, and for a much wider choice of restaurants and shops, the buzzy harbour town of Porto Vecchio is around 20 minutes away.
- 3 bedroom single-storey villa (sleeps 2-7)
- Large open-plan living/dining area with TV, Hi-fi, DVD; leads to terrace and pool
- Kitchen includes American-style kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
- Double bedroom with open-plan en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Double bedroom with open-plan en-suite shower room and dressing room
- Triple bedroom with open-plan shower room
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Mosquito net screens on all bedroom windows
- Plancha barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Poolside lounge area
- Private swimming pool 9m x 4.5m (depth 1.5m throughout) electric security cover, access via steps
- 2 hours cleaning included twice a week
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Palombaggia Beach 5min walk
- Restaurants 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
We had a fabulous time at Villa Di Sole – the villa was stunning and a beautifully furnished home. The kitchen had everything and more than we needed. The bathrooms were also stunning and well equipped but did not have any doors separating them from the bedrooms, which could be a little too open for some. The setting and view were amazing. We did not want to leave. Roberto was charming and understood that we needed a very quiet, restful time.
Mr July – September 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions