In this section...
- Private hideaway
- Tasteful and spacious
- Stunning sea views
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Simpson family extras available
- Santa Giulia beach 8-minute drive
- Restaurants 10-minute drive
This charming villa is the ultimate family retreat, a private hideaway with views over one of the finest beaches on the island. The villa bears all the hallmarks of our favourite tipple too: tasteful and full of character, ideal for almost any get together or occasion. The sense of space both inside and out is intoxicating, from the double height living room to the vast teak terrace that wraps around the exterior. And unlike many of this area’s more ostentatious properties, the villa retains a laid-back homely feel, with lots of quiet corners to curl up with a book or take in the spell-binding views. The pool is set slightly below the house, accessed via the gardens or a short flight of stone steps.
For elegant shopping and an extensive choice of restaurants, Porto Vecchio is 20 minutes away by car, with beaches and more local restaurants just a 10-minute drive.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-7)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with simple en-suite bathroom (no WC); access to terrace
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with separate walk-in wardrobe; access to terrace
- Family bathroom with bath and shower and two basin units
- Small double bedroom (140cm bed) with open-plan shower and basin unit
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with open-plan shower and basin unit; access to terrace
- Separate WC
- TV and sofa area accessed via 15 steps
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned (except for small double bedroom)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Covered exterior dining area
- Exterior lounge area and large grounds
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not supplied)
- Gas plancha
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool 11m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout), security alarm, access via steps (pool not heated during July and August)
- Pool accessed via 30 uneven stone steps (with handrail) from the terrace
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Santa Giulia beach 8min drive
- Restaurant 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Marvellous time had by all – after exploring quite a few beach clubs/restaurants we found The Sea Lounge on Palombaggia to be the nicest with the best food. Kimberly was really lovely and extremely helpful and responsive! Enjoy this special place!
The Dunn Family – August 2018
The villa is huge especially for two of us and has so many seating options in and out – we loved sitting on the veranda with an amazing view. We visited lots of lovely beaches, all were fantastic (Santa Guilia, Palombaggia, Canella, Rondinara and Cala Rossa). Restaurants too were good (Chez Anna, La Plaza, L’Ondella, Costa Marina, U Santa Marina, La Bocca and Casa Corsa). We also had a day in the mountains, which was lovely – up to Zonza and Col de Bavella. Lunch in Zouzza at L’Auberge du Sanglier was great for wild boar. Overall a fantastic holiday and we will come back to Corsica!
David & Paula – June 2018
Have had a wonderfully relaxing week here, the weather much better than predicted. It was very hard to drag ourselves away from the villa but worth it to spend a day driving and walking in the mountains around Zonza. Also had a couple of beach days and visits to Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio to break up the week which was all worth leaving the villa for! Hard to leave but it is time to go...
The Goldberg Family – September 2017
Vermentinu Primonte is a lovely villa with beautiful gardens, which became our home for the week. Beautifully furnished with quirky aspects. The rural setting is fantastic with breathtaking views. The pool was warm with sunbeds, seating areas and a small outdoor bar. Highly recommended.
Ms Williams – July 2017
Beautiful view. A very memorable experience.
Mr Hall – September 2016
I can highly recommend Simpson Travel – a very well established tour company that prides itself in providing the best you could possibly want from a holiday.
Mrs Cavagnetto – August 2016
Wonderful two weeks of total relaxation! Loved the views from the terrace and peace and quiet. Thank you!
The Holker Family – July 2016
Excellent. Loved the veranda and pool areas. The children loved the place and no worries about annoying the neighbours! Thanks.
Mr & Mrs Stacey – June 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions