In this section...
- Private hideaway
- Tasteful and spacious
- Stunning sea views
- Private heated swimming pool
- Santa Giulia beach 8min drive
- Restaurants 10min drive
This charming villa is the ultimate family retreat, a private hideaway with views over one of the finest beaches on the island. The villa bears all the hallmarks of our favourite tipple too: tasteful and full of character, ideal for almost any get together or occasion. The sense of space both inside and out is intoxicating, from the double height living room to the vast teak terrace that wraps around the exterior. And unlike many of this area’s more ostentatious properties, the villa retains a laid-back homely feel, with lots of quiet corners to curl up with a book or take in the spell-binding views. The pool is set slightly below the house, accessed via the gardens or a short flight of stone steps.
For elegant shopping and an extensive choice of restaurants, Porto Vecchio is 20 minutes away by car, with beaches and more local restaurants just 8-10 minutes’ drive.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-7)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Double bedroom with simple en-suite bathroom (no WC); access to terrace
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with separate walk-in wardrobe; access to terrace
- Family bathroom with bath and shower and two basin units
- Small double bedroom with open-plan shower and basin unit
- Double bedroom with open-plan shower and basin unit; access to terrace
- Separate WC
- TV and sofa area accessed via 15 steps
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned (except for small double bedroom)
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Covered exterior dining area
- Exterior lounge area and large grounds
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not supplied)
- Gas plancha
- Private heated swimming pool 11m x 4m (depth 1.5m throughout), security alarm, access via steps
- Pool accessed via 30 uneven stone steps (with handrail) from the terrace
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Santa Giulia beach 8min drive
- Restaurant 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Vermentinu Piemonte is a lovely villa with beautiful gardens, which became our home for the week. Beautifully furnished with quirky aspects. The rural setting is fantastic with breathtaking views. The pool was warm with sunloungers, seating areas and a small outdoor bar. Highly recommended.
Ms Williams – July 2017
Beautiful view. A very memorable experience.
Mr Hall – September 2016
I can highly recommend Simpson Travel a very well established tour company who prides themselves in providing the best you could possibly want from a holiday.
Mrs Cavagnetto – August 2016
Wonderful two weeks of total relaxation! Loved the views from the terrace and peace and quiet. Thank you!
Holker Family – July 2016
Excellent. Loved the veranda and pool areas. Kids loved the place - and no worries about annoying the neighbours! Thanks.
Mr & Mrs Stacey – June 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions