In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Contemporary stylish villa
- Light and spacious
- Palombaggia Beach 5-minute drive
- Porto Vecchio 12-minute drive
This spacious villa is situated on a private estate, five minutes’ drive from Palombaggia Beach. The architect has made generous use of both space and light, combining natural materials and a muted contemporary colour scheme to complement the stunning setting. The private pool is surrounded by mature Mediterranean gardens, with distant views of the sea at Palombaggia. With three bedrooms in the main house and an additional guest house, the villa offers flexible accommodation for a family travelling with grandparents or older teenagers. Alternatively, Les Tortues may be combined with our other property on the estate, Les Lofts de Palombaggia, to create a luxurious private venue for an extended family gathering or party.
In addition to the beaches of Palombaggia and Tamaricciu, many of Southern Corsica’s visitor highlights are within easy reach, including Porto Vecchio, the golf courses at Sperone and Lezza, and the magnificent Ospedale forest.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large open-plan living/dining room/kitchen area
- Fully fitted kitchen leads to covered terrace with sea and countryside views
- Double bedroom with open-plan shower room and separate WC, TV, terrace with sea view
- Double bedroom with TV, access to terrace
- Twin bedroom with TV, access to terrace
- Shower room and separate WC
- Utility room with washing machine accessed from outside terrace only
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom with open plan bath, TV
- En-suite shower room with WC
- Independent access from outside only
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- 3 hours daily cleaning included
- Mosquito nets on all bedroom windows
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Exterior patio suite with dining table
- Plancha barbecue
- Terraces (some shaded and some in direct sunlight)
- Private saltwater swimming pool 9m x 3.5m (depth 1.4m throughout), electric security cover, access via steps
- Security deposit (£2,000) required 3 weeks prior to departure
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Palombaggia Beach 5min drive
- Restaurants 5min drive
- Porto Vecchio 12min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
Sperone Golf Course 1hr drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions