In this section...
- Contemporary stone villa
- Rural setting
- Delightful grounds
- Simpson family extras
- Figari 10-minute drive
- Beaches 15-minute drive
This property has an exclusive offer, please view our Late availability page for more information.
Domaine Santu Pietru is an enclave of three individual villas (Villas Serintina, Alba and Mezzanotte) and stone is very much the theme here, with traditional Corsican rock giving a contemporary twist to the conventional bergerie – from the architecture to some of the interior design and furniture. The Corsicans have long been comfortable with blending cutting edge concepts with the traditional – Villa Serintina has bold features and French doors in the bedrooms. Rural warmth and the contact with nature are ever present and the delightful grounds, meadows, terraces and individual swimming pools ensure privacy in a tranquil setting.
The interiors are largely open-plan, with all conveniences discreetly at your fingertips, from the Bluetooth speaker to the kitchen appliances.
The local restaurants are just three kilometres down the road and the wild rugged beaches of La Testa and Ventilegna are a short drive away.
- 2 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-4)
- Open-plan living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen with oven, electric hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
- Satellite TV, Bluetooth speaker
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room and WC
- Twin bedroom (90cm beds)
- Shower room and WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Terrace (removable fencing available to secure the terrace)
- Private swimming pool 9m x 4m (depth 1.2m – 1.5m), security alarm, access via steps, security net fence available to secure terrace (request at time of booking)
Domaine Santu Pietru is a convenient 15-minute drive from Figari airport, which means planes are visible and sometimes audible depending on the wind direction. However, it’s not a busy airport and daily flights are relatively infrequent.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack included
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Figari 10min drive
- Beaches 15min drive
- Porto Vecchio 20min drive
- Figari airport 15min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group K – Renault Grand Scenic or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Very nice villa in rural location. Excellent views from villa. Beautiful surrounding of vineyards and trees. Local restaurants served good quality food. Not far to drive to some of the many beaches on the island.
Simpson Traveller – September 2019
We had a wonderful week in Villa Serintina! Thank you to Joelle for all the fantastic recommendations
Laura and Jaz – September 2018
We had a wonderful stay, beautiful views and fantastic beaches! Santa Guilia is great for children. Joelle was a great rep and added thoughtful touches. We will be coming back for sure!
The Heddens – June 2018
We all had a brilliant time. We especially liked Santa Giulia beach for our little ones; shallow clear sea, boats to hire and a small beach. Overall fantastic villa in a fantastic location, enjoy!!
Mr Kaye – July 2016
Very trustworthy company who genuinely seem to want their customers to enjoy their holiday.
Mrs Somerville – May 2013
Thank you for the use of the most amazing villa, fantastic views, calming shade and a peaceful, relaxing setting. A true escape from hectic life. Sadly we only booked a week, another one next year! Certainly recommend the fresh bread from Sotta for daily picnics. Boat trip to the island from Bonifacio is wonderful and well worth taking the snorkelling kit. Swimming in the river at Bavella. Hope to be back next year. Many, many thanks to Liz for all her helpful advice, invaluable.
Mr & Mrs Hay – August 2012
What a wonderful stay we had at Santu Pietru. We loved the beautiful setting of the villa – the views were idyllic and we had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable and relaxing. Our recommendations: Beach – Roccapina beach (west) and the drive to it is totally stunning. For ‘Produits Corses’ – charcuterie and wine – the one next to the Utile in Sotta. Day trip – swimming in the river off the Solenzara – Col de Bavella road and the beautiful interior scenery. Many thanks to Liz for all her recommendations!
Mr & Mrs Durocher – June 2012
We have had the most wonderful holiday, thank you. We’ve loved the area and our accommodation, and it was all perfect for our toddler. Our favourite beach was Palombaggia and she also loved going on the little train into Bonifacio Old Town. We definitely want to return!
Mr & Mrs Bradbury – June 2012
What a fabulous week we have just spent here. We don’t want to leave! The villa, the view, the surrounding area – all wonderful! Things we recommend: 1) Boat trip in Bonifacio – although lots of queues on the quay the trip was well worth it and the views of Bonifacio and the cliffs truly amazing. 2) Swimming in the river at Cavu – such a memorable experience. The views all around were fabulous – felt like we had the place to ourselves! 3) Having Nick (the private chef) prepare a feast in the villa – we moved the table to the far left of the pool to have the mountain views – amazing! We will definitely be back to this fabulous island! Thank you to Liz for the great recommendations!
Mr & Mrs Stanley – June 2012
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions