In this section...
- Beautifully converted bergerie
- Stylish and quirky
- Lawned gardens
- Mountain views
- Lecci village 5-minute drive
- Beach/restaurants 10-minute drive
Casa Nina is a classic Corsican bergerie with a twist; tucked away down a country lane and surrounded by greenery, the interiors are stylish and quirky, more what you might expect from a tasteful little hotel than a former shepherd’s hut. The outdoor space is equally special, complete with a shady Moroccan-style lounging area and encircled by mature trees and plants to ensure privacy.
We have a number of houses in this area, just on the edge of the village of Lecci, which has an excellent restaurant serving local specialities. Previous guests have commented on the beauty and convenience of the location: close to both Porto Vecchio for restaurants and shops, and to the gorgeous beaches of Pinarellu and San Cyprean. For further exploration into the rural heartland of the south, the spectacular Col de Bavella is within easy striking distance.
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Open-plan living/dining area with fireplace, TV, DVD/CD player, Bose jack lead music connector for all computer/phone devices
- Kitchen with full cooker, fridge, microwave, dishwasher; leads to covered terrace leading to pool and garden
- Separate WC
- Double bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room (no WC)
- Double bedroom (160cm bed)
- Twin bedroom (2 x 80cm beds)
- Shower room (no WC)
- Separate WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Washing machine
- Hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Outside utility room with washing machine, iron and ironing board
- Outside covered sitting area
- Partly covered terrace
- Charcoal barbecue (charcoal not supplied)
- Private swimming pool 10m x 5m (depth 0.9m – 1.8m), security alarm, access via steps
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- 1 week holidays – does not include a mid-stay clean or bed linen/towel change
- 2 week holidays – includes a light mid-stay clean and bed linen/towel change
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required for €25/hour (2 hour minimum and subject to availability)
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Lecci village 5min drive
- Beach/restaurants/mini-market 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 15min drive
- Figari airport 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
The location of Casa Nina was very good with easy access to facilities and varied days out. We particularly enjoyed the pool which was great for 'proper' swimming and the provision of several outdoor seating areas meant that it was always possible to be in either the sun or the shade. David, the local rep, was very helpful and responsive and gave us some good tips about restaurants and things to do. We think this is the best of our Simpson Travel villas so far (our third) and would definitely recommend it.
Mrs Scott – September 2017
Having twice used Simpson Travel for our family of five, we wouldn't wish to travel with another holiday company. If you're looking for excellent information, quality sites and efficient, friendly and perceptive representatives, then look at the website and book your special family holiday.
Mr Perfitt – August 2016
David was a great help – there if we needed him and great with fun ideas of things/place to see. Casa Nina was lovely – perfect location and lovely pool. Thank you for making it so easy.
Mrs Minchin – July 2016
The stay has been an amazing experience and I hope to be coming here again soon so that we can have a stay as joyous as this one. The infinity pool is amazing. Thank you.
Mrs Woolf – August 2015
We had a lovely stay at the beautiful Casa Nina. We spent most of our two weeks here lounging around the fantastic pool. We are all very sad to be leaving.
Mrs Pointer – August 2015
We enjoyed Casa Nina immensely and our 3 and 6-year-old made themselves at home very quickly.
Mrs Gerrard – August 2014
Our first time in Corsica, and hopefully not the last. Casa Nina was the perfect venue – a wonderful pool, superb location and all modern conveniences meant that we felt relaxed and at home straight away.
Mr Gray – June 2014
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions