In this section...
- Stunning sea views
- Contemporary and luxurious
- Easy access to both mountains and sea
- Beach and restaurants 10-minute drive
This impressive new villa makes the most of its elevated position to deliver enviable privacy and spellbinding views. Perched above Solenzara, the outlook from Stella di Foce extends for miles northwards over the stunning coastline, scalloped by cove after pretty cove as far as the eye can see. Glass-enclosed terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows frame the spectacle, leaving you with a delightful sensation of floating between sea and sky.
With its clean lines and contemporary styling, the villa holds its own amongst the very smartest in our collection, with four en-suite bedrooms making it ideal for a larger family or a group of friends. Sitting on the ‘border’ between the north and south of the island, Stella di Foce is well placed not just for an easy beach holiday but also for discovering the sparkling rock pools, deep canyons and peaks of the Bavella massif, creating a massive natural playground for all manner of activities from gentle strolls to extreme sports. There’s no pressure to exert yourself unduly however, with the beach, marina, shops and numerous restaurants of Solenzara just a 10-minute drive away, and the relative bright lights of Porto Vecchio around 45 minutes by car.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-8)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area, leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- 2 double bedrooms (160cm bed) with en-suite shower room with WC, both lead to sea view terrace
- Laundry room with washing machine
Lower level (access via 16 steps)
- 2 double bedrooms (160cm bed) en-suite shower room with WC, both lead to sea view terrace
- Complimentary wifi
- French Satellite TV with DVD player
- Bluetooth speaker
- Boules pitch
- Outside seating area
- Private swimming pool 12m x 2.5m (depth 1.50m throughout), access via steps
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check in time – 4.00pm
- Check out time – 9.00am
- Solenzara 10min drive
- Beach/shops/restaurants 10min drive
- Pinarello 30min drive
- Porto Vecchio town 50min drive
- Figari Airport 1hr 15min drive
- Bastia Airport 1h 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Renault Grand Scenic or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, Peugeot 2008 or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, Peugeot 2008, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D - Peugeot 3008 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large suitcase*
Group E – SUV Automatic Toyota CHR Hybrid or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group F – Ford Mondeo or similar, 2.0 litre engine, 2 large and 2 small suitcases*
Group G – Audi A3 Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase*
Group J – Peugeot 308 GPS or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 2 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group N – 9-seater Toyota Proace or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group X - Citroen Berlingo or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 3 large and 1 small suitcase*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions