In this section...
- Grand spacious house
- Private estate
- Magnificent views of Calvi Bay
- Skippered motor yacht available
- Beach and restaurant 5min drive
- Lumio village 10min walk
Villa Panoramique is one of three imposing properties at the Domaine Paradisu, a private four acre estate set in a 100-year-old olive grove with magnificent views of Calvi Bay and the citadel. In addition to the exceptionally high quality accommodation, guests at the Domaine can enjoy a range of luxury services including a professional concierge, massage and beauty therapies, daily cleaning and a private cook. To discover some of the most secluded and otherwise inaccessible little coves along the nearby coast, a skippered motor yacht is available for private charter.
Located below the pretty hilltop village of Lumio, this villa is all about elegance on a grand scale: the living area alone covers 100m², with a further 200m² dedicated to the outside decks and terracing. The pool is overhung by lush palms, and is carefully angled to make the most of the southern sunshine and the glorious views.
Lumio – meaning ‘light’ – is one of the loveliest of all the Balagne villages, a jumble of cream and terracotta houses perched on the hillside looking out to sea. The two beautiful sandy beaches of Calvi and Algajola are only a 10 minute drive away.
- 5 bedroom villa with annex (sleeps 2-10)
- Living room with TV, DVD, iPod dock with USB port, access to large terrace over-looking pool
- Kitchen includes induction hob, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee maker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine
- Double bedroom with large en-suite bathroom, separate walk-in shower and WC
- Twin bedroom (no air-conditioning)
- Separate WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate shower and WC
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower and WC
- Double bedroom with open plan bathroom, separate WC
- Small private garden area
- Complimentary wifi
- Air-conditioned bedrooms (except ground floor twin bedroom)
- Iron, ironing board, pool and bath towels provided
- Daily cleaning service included
- Sea view terraces
- Split level gardens
- Private swimming pool 13m x 4.1m (depth 1.4m throughout)
- Young children need to be supervised due to drops in the gardens and fish pond
- Cook available (requires pre-booking)
- Lunch/dinner €150 (plus cost of ingredients), breakfast (cost of ingredients only) – includes shopping, preparation, service and clearing
- Skippered motor yacht available €850/day plus fuel (subject to weather conditions)
Complimentary traditional Corsican evening meal included for all bookings in May, June, September and October
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 3:00pm
- Check-out time – 9:00am
- Beach (Arinella) 5min drive
- Lumio village 10min walk
- Beaches (Algajola and Calvi) 10min drive
- Restaurant 5min drive
- Ile Rousse 20min drive
- Calvi airport 10min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso or similar*
- 9 guests – 1 Group H, Citroen C4 Picasso, and 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008, or similar*
- 10 guests – 2 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group L – Renault Captur Automatic or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – SUV Renault Kadjar or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VW Coccinelle CC Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – 9-seater Ford Transit or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – 7-seater Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
View holiday Booking Conditions