In this section...
- Grand spacious house
- Private estate
- Magnificent views of Calvi Bay
- Skippered motor yacht available
- Beach and restaurant 5min drive
- Lumio village 10min walk
Nestled into the hills between Lumio village and the coast, lies Villa du Golfe. This villa is aimed very much at those who enjoy life’s luxuries. From the organic olive oil and rosé wine produced by the owner, to the concierge, daily cleaning, cook, massage and beauty therapies, everything has been designed to ensure you make the most of this very special place. Le Paradise – the Domaine’s own private motor yacht – is available as a skippered charter exclusively for guests.
The villa is very generously proportioned, with a vast living room opening onto an infinity pool, perfectly positioned to enjoy the outlook over the bay and the mountains beyond. This view is particularly magical at dusk, as the sun drops behind the rosy-gold peaks of the Balagne and the lights of Calvi announce that it’s time for a glass of something chilled and refreshing.
Villa du Golfe is one of three imposing properties at the Domaine Paradisu, a private four acre estate set in a 100-year-old olive grove with magnificent views of Calvi Bay and the citadel. Each house has its own swimming pool and grounds to ensure privacy for all guests.
- 4 bedroom villa with annex (sleeps 2-8)
- Living room with TV, DVD, iPod dock with USB port, access to pool terrace
- Kitchen includes induction hob, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee maker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine; leads to pool terrace and covered dining area
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower-room and WC; French doors lead to pool terrace
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate shower and WC
- Twin bedroom with en-suite shower (no WC)
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC
- Separate access below main house
- Access to main gardens
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Iron, ironing board, pool and bath towels provided
- Daily cleaning included
- Sea view terraces
- Split level gardens
- Private infinity swimming pool 14m x 3m (depth 1.65m throughout) security alarm, roman steps
- Young children need to be supervised due to drops in the gardens and fish pond
- Cook available (requires pre-booking)
- Lunch/dinner €150 (plus cost of ingredients), breakfast (cost of ingredients only) - includes shopping, preparation, service and clearing
- Skippered motor yacht available €850/day plus fuel (subject to weather conditions)
Complimentary traditional Corsican evening meal included for all bookings in May, June, September and October
- All properties with wifi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 3:00pm
- Check-out time – 9:00am
- Beach (Arinella) 5min drive
- Lumio village 10min walk
- Beaches (Algajola and Calvi) 10min drive
- Restaurant 5min drive
- Ile Rousse 20min drive
- Calvi airport 10min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 30min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2-3 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 4 guests – 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group K, Peugeot 5008 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
- 7 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf, and 1 Group D/H, Peugeot 508, or similar*
- 8 guests – 2 Group D/H, Peugeot 508 or VW Tiguan 4x2, or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group D – 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
View holiday Booking Conditions