In this section...
- Romantic studio cottage
- Delightful sea views over Calvi
- Cosy and private
- Shared pool
- Beach/restaurants 10min drive
- Studio cottage (sleeps 2)
- Open-plan sleeping/living/dining/kitchen area
- Kitchen includes hob, combination microwave/grill oven, fridge (with ice-cube freezer compartment), washing machine
- Satellite TV (1 English-speaking news channel)
- Double bed (160 x 200cm bed) with storage drawers
- Shower room
- Separate WC
- Hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Furnished terrace
- Exterior shower
- Shared swimming pool 2min walk, 12m x 6m (depth 1.10m – 2.50m)
- Large shared grounds
- Traditional Corsican breakfast served on terrace 7am-10am, available on request if pre-booked before departure (£9/person/day) and includes: coffee, orange juice, bread, variety of Corsican goat’s cheese and charcuterie (Lonzu, Coppa and Sauccison), pastries, croissants, pains au chocolat, brioche and pains au lait
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 3:00pm
- Check-out time – 9:00am
- Beach 10min drive
- Restaurants 10min drive
- Île Rousse 30min drive
- Calvi airport 15min drive
- Bastia airport 1hr 45min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group C, VW Golf or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with zero excess. For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Group C – 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
The following cars are available as alternatives on request (supplements apply). Please call our travel specialists for details.
Group D – Peugeot 508 or similar, 1.4-2 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group H – VW Tiguan 4x2 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group K – Peugeot 5008 or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 2 large suitcases
Group J – Peugeot 2008 GPS Garanti or similar, 1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 2 large suitcases
Group L – Renault Captur or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group E – Renault Kedjar 4x4 or similar, 1.1-1.6 litre engine, 2 small and 1 large suitcase
Group G – VM Gold Cabriolet or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 large suitcase
Group N – Ford Combi or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
Group O – Ford Tourneo or similar, 1.2-1.6 litre engine, 1 small and 1 large suitcase
First class service in every respect. Accommodation was much better than brochure description and the service especially at departure airport was outstanding. Overall a complete pleasure to do business with.
Mr Reid – September 2016
Bergerie Olivu is very well equipped and has stunning views over Calvi. It's a peaceful retreat, perfect for relaxing and as a base for exploring the area.
Mrs Nelson – August 2016
Again another a wonderful holiday in a magical setting. Thank you.
Mrs Hilton – July 2016
Just like all the other visitors we were knocked out by the view and the ambiance of the whole place. Two weeks aren't enough! We too thank Pierre B and Debbie for their cheerful help and guidance.
Pat and Barry Moulang – September 2015
What an amazing place, with an amazing view! We have loved our week here in Calvi. Thank you Debbie and Pierre for making our stay a fabulous one, we'll be back!
Mrs Cain – September 2015
We have had a wonderful two weeks here. What a lovely estate you have here, tranquil, peaceful, relaxing - no noisy neighbours - stunning scenery, everything one could ask in fact. You have been a charming, helpful host and we would love to return in years to come.
Mrs Corradine – August 2015
One week simply is not enough time here at Bergerie Olivu. We love the land, the sunshine, the breath-taking view, the chirping birds, the peacefulness and really everything about Corsica. What’s not to love about being in this sweet, tranquil hideaway. We will return.
Ms Graham – August 2014
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
With fishermen mending their nets by the harbour, Calvi’s maritime heritage remains intact. However, the town has gained a new lease of life in the cafés and bars along Quai Landry, linking the marina and the port, with stretches of beach beyond.
Inland, the unspoilt beauty of The Balagne tells a different story of mountain wildernesses and the island's unspoilt and uniquely fragrant maquis. Follow the Route des Artisans through terracotta-tiled hilltop villages, overlooking a landscape of forests and mountains, and you’ll also find that an excellent glass of local wine is never far away.
View holiday Booking Conditions