To qualify as a 'Simpson secret' the potential property must aspire to certain criteria. It must be unique, well off the beaten track and definitely down 'the road less travelled'. It does not have to be luxurious, but it must be special, whether it is elegant, top quality or just wonderfully traditional.
These little gems are for those travellers with more of an adventurous spirit, who enjoy an element of surprise. Although we may not reveal exactly where our secret is or its name, you will learn this when we send you your documents before you travel.
Our starting prices are shown below. To find those applying to your specific travel dates, visit the individual property pages or contact our travel experts on 020 8392 5858.
Simpson Secret – Maria's House, Crete, Greece Set on a hill in a rural village setting, Maria’s House provides a peaceful starting point for exploring the island – or simply relaxing, with lovely views across the patchwork of fields, rolling hills and vineyards below, and just...
from £693pp*More Details
- Simpson Secret – Eastern Crete
- Charming house in rural village
- Private swimming pool
- 2 bedrooms (sleeps 4)
- Set amongst rolling hills and...
based on 4 people
- Return economy flights (flight supplements may be applicable depending on availability)
- Government and local taxes, excluding visa charges
- An air-conditioned car or return transfers, as specified in the property details
- The assistance of our local representative overseas