After the crowds of high summer, the Mediterranean relaxes gently into the final months of the holiday season – and offers even better value.
Temperatures are cooler making it easier to get out and about to see the sights, whilst beaches, restaurants and the best local attractions are quieter. And with the children back at school, couples can enjoy a more tranquil experience, soaking up the sunshine.
Olivia Cottage, Skopelos Olivia Cottage is situated amongst fields and olive groves, in an ideal position close to the beautiful Stafilos Beach. This is one the island’s best known beaches, a wide bay of crystal clear water in a pretty, green setting with two...
- Ideally positioned cottage
- Country views
- Private swimming pool
- Complimentary wifi
- 1 air-conditioned bedroom (sleeps 2)
- Stafilos Beach 5min drive
based on 3 people29 SepMore Details
Avithos Beach Estate, Kefalonia Hidden from view, just a couple of minutes' walk from one of the best beaches on Kefalonia, lies the beautiful Avithos Beach Estate. Exclusive to guests of Simpson Travel, the estate is run as a Simpson Hotel, combining the space and flexibility...
- Exclusive to Simpson Travel
- Close to one of Kefalonia's finest beaches
- Comfortable and spacious
- Beautiful gardens
- 2-4 bedrooms (sleeps...
based on 4 people30 SepMore Details
Ca'n Mercer, Pollença & Puerto Pollença This charming villa is set in a tranquil and rural location, but is only a short drive away from Puerto Pollença, with its wide range of shops and restaurants. The villa boasts a stunning backdrop of rolling hills and is the perfect place...
- Charming stone villa
- Large private swimming pool
- Countryside and mountain views
- Complimentary wifi
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms (sleeps 4)
based on 4 people29 SepMore Details
Ca Na Fustera, Pollença & Puerto Pollença New for 2017, the beautiful Ca Na Fustera presides over a huge garden in the heart of Mallorca – and, with more than a touch of hacienda chic combined with a few oriental touches, it makes a unique style statement for an extended family...
- New for 2017
- Stylish converted farmhouse
- Family friendly with gated swimming pool
- Spacious grounds and gardens
- 5 bedrooms (sleeps 10)
- Private swimming...
based on 10 people29 SepMore Details
Kalkan Regency, Kalkan All Regency residents are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (Hamam), during their stay. Please make sure to book your preferred times and days, as the Hamam is quite a popular feature of Kalkan, and can get crowded with large families at...
- Couples/adults only
- Families welcome in school holidays
- Stylish boutique hotel
- 41 rooms
- Walking distance to Kalkan
- Family run with exceptional...
based on 2 people30 SepMore Details
- Return economy flights (flight supplements may be applicable depending on availability)
- Government and local taxes, excluding visa charges
- An air-conditioned car or return transfers, as specified in the property details
- The assistance of our local representative overseas