New Turkey 2016
Set the scene for escapism with the beauty, old-world charm and warm hospitality of Turkey. This year, we're delighted to include the renowned Kalkan Regency hotel, along with even more stunning villas in the Kalkan area and beautiful properties in the atmospheric Kaya Valley.
Explore our 2016 collection below and if you’ve got any questions, just call us on 020 8392 5858.
Kalkan Regency, Kalkan All Regency residents are treated to a complimentary Turkish bath (Hammam), during their stay. Please make sure to book your preferred times and days, as the Hamam is quite a popular feature of Kalkan, and can get crowded with large families at...
- Couples/adults only
- Families welcome in school holidays
- Stylish boutique hotel
- 41 rooms
- Walking distance to Kalkan
- Family run with exceptional service
based on 2 people
Zeytin Evi, Bozburun Peninsula It’s tempting to say that this little hideaway is all about the views, and they are indeed breath-taking. You can’t help but feel deeply privileged looking out over the endless blue of the bay, the rugged hills of the peninsula and the Greek...
- Beautiful sea and mountain views
- Romantic and cosy
- Very private location
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms (sleeps 4)
- Complimentary wifi
- Sunset views
- Area of outstanding...
based on 4 people
The Korsan Kuzey, Kalkan Kalkan has no shortage of large and luxurious villas, but this particular property has one major advantage: its own beach platform and jetty, with direct access to a private waterfront stretching for approximately 50 metres along the secluded...
- Stunning and spacious villa
- Private beach platform with kayak
- Mesmerising sea views
- 5 air-conditioned bedrooms (sleeps 10)
based on 10 people
- Return economy flights (flight supplements may be applicable depending on availability)
- Government and local taxes, excluding visa charges
- An air-conditioned car or return transfers, as specified in the property details
- The assistance of our local representative overseas