Corsica half term
Stay in the beautiful south of Corsica during the May half term and, while we still have availability with easyJet for flights to Figari, we're delighted to guarantee that no flight supplements will apply, saving you up to £500 per person*.
Booking so close to half-term usually means paying a considerable flight supplement, so please get in touch soon to avoid disappointment.
Corsica deserves to be on every family's wishlist, the area around Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio boasting Caribbean-style beaches that are perfect for little ones. But this unique island offers more than fabulous beaches. During the May half term, the elegant and historic towns and atmospheric villages are bathed in glorious early-season sunshine and the unspoilt maquis is made for hiking, biking and 4x4 adventures. And, of course, there are plenty of child-friendly restaurants (and excellent wines) for a feast of fresh local ingredients that will make everyone happy!
* Saving based on a return easyJet flight from London Gatwick to Figari departing on 28 May 2017.
- Return economy flights (flight supplements may be applicable depending on availability)
- Government and local taxes, excluding visa charges
- An air-conditioned car or return transfers, as specified in the property details
- The assistance of our local representative overseas